Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2021) Martina & Alberto #2

girlsfun

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One has to find a VPN address that will work with RLC.  They have about 80% of them blocked from aby access.

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

No, only chargeable ones.

52 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but VPN services here in the States is something like $40/ year as they all have sales going on for the first year. Just keep switching them each year and you won't pay more than $40. 

Thanks, guys. Appreciate the info.

9 hours ago, jjkopite said:

If a country has an RLC apartment based there you have to use a VPN to access the RLC site.

Do you mean that people in Barcelona cannot watch RLC ? Something I don't understand. I allways have that question: " there are certainly people around in Barcelona who watch LRC and know Martina or Alberto for seeing them in public or at school or at the grocery ?  

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Do you mean that people in Barcelona cannot watch RLC ? Something I don't understand. I allways have that question: " there are certainly people around in Barcelona who watch LRC and know Martina or Alberto for seeing them in public or at school or at the grocery ?  

RLC blocks access within a certain mile radius of the apartments. Which means neighbors and ones that live close by do not have access to their network. One would have to use a VPN in order to bypass it proving they can fin a VPPN with an addy that will work as RLC has a large swath f VPN's blocked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

can you post video of Martina sister, I read on the forum that is Martina sister.

Thank

I mean no disrespect girlsfun,  but I would like to suggest no one post a video of Martina's sister.  If you missed it as did I maybe next time. Let them have this one private. 

4 hours ago, yelt said:

I mean no disrespect girlsfun,  but I would like to suggest no one post a video of Martina's sister.  If you missed it as did I maybe next time. Let them have this one private. 

I won't be posting it as I don't want my account banned, but why are you asking us to not post it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/26/2021 at 3:41 PM, keeper31 said:

I won't be posting it as I don't want my account banned, but why are you asking us to not post it?

Thank you Keeper31.  It is about the good qualities of the forum and making exceptions. Alberto and Martina seem to have a number of good friends and relatives back home that I imagine would like to visit with them but know about the situation with the cameras. And therefore with the exception of a couple of Martinas girlfriends, may not visit for that reason.  Her sister most likely knows about the cameras, but wanted to see how her younger sister is doing with school, her living situation and her medical conditions.  While we cannot prevent those with subscriptions from viewing her showering, the least we could do is give her some privacy from all others including myself.  I am sure her kids later in life would appreciate that as well. 

• Haha 1