B4 - General Topic 2021 # 126 (November / December)

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

Pff … again my post was disappeared because of the 20 pages limit .. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS , PLEASE FIX THE DAMN THING 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can’t but complain because I have faced this issue minimum 5 times so far .. I make  my temporary complain as always to good friends here who understand me 😇😇☺️😌😎

These are some of your shortest posts ever!  Maybe the 20 page limit is working!

Sorry good friend, when the low hanging fruit is there, I pick it.

I agree with you the topic limit is nuts.  I'm on another forum where the threads are hundreds of pages long.  It seems to work fine.  It keeps track of what you have not read yet rather nicely.  And you can search the whole thread if you want.  Must be some sort of underlying software issue with the way this forum is built.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I know it's an old topic but what could Loraine possibly have to whisper about? I've seen her get screwed, eat pussy, have someone come in her month and also spit it out.  What could possibly be a secret?

I think she is beautiful and used to enjoy watching her, but as you likely know she is the worst at this whispering shit. For that reason, I quit watching her. Pissed me off too much. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Really If she would plant her face in that pillow, push that incredible beautiful round cute ass high in the sky and do it a fingers only masturbation.... I would plunk my credit card down just to watch the replay. I have to admit though this is something I have been waiting on for months. please keep up the descriptions for me. I also know it is not about to happen so why waste my money.

• Upvote 1