B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

What a shame. But your intuition is not so perfect. 😄 Let's see which of us has the best intuition ☺️

I know a lot of what went on the night the police came, via translation, so I don't think Gina and Bruno are an item anymore. I can't see a connection with any of the girl's apts now, because I don't think Holly's interested now, and I don't think he'd be welcome in any of the girl's apts now...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know a lot of what went on the night the police came, via translation, so I don't think Gina and Bruno are an item anymore. I can't see a connection with any of the girl's apts now, because I don't think Holly's interested now, and I don't think he'd be welcome in any of the girl's apts now...

I really do hope so.

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but I believe that between Holly and Curly there was more than just common sex. And she repeatedly tries to get him to notice her. Let's see what happens next. Who knows, maybe off camera? 🤷‍♀️😏

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Yes, but I believe that between Holly and Curly there was more than just common sex. And she repeatedly tries to get him to notice her. Let's see what happens next. Who knows, maybe off camera? 🤷‍♀️😏

Not from where I was sitting...😕

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

strange seeing Lola give up the big bedroom,i wonder if her and Anna set it up so they would split the room so each gets it for half the visit and that means they are going to be here for awhile yet

They do it since they entered  B2 , they change every month I think .. it is strange that Mila didn’t take it this time .. 

• Like 1