B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

It's Anna time. Before Lola it was Mila's room.

Ahh, ok 😇 I thought it was Anna  again before , pff , things happened quite fast this period , lots of  massage guests  and so on 😆, thanks for the good info 😇

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What you define as stupid could be supremely intelligent to others. It's opinions dumb ass. Yours just happens to be different than mine. 

When you write something on a public forum, you are inviting others to read it and discuss it with you, @EMMETT111 obviously disagreed with your stupid theory and he responded in a calm and polite manner. but instead of backing up your argument with facts and evidence you started barking at him, just because he has a different opinion than yours. it just shows how stupid and baseless your theory is that you have to get aggressive when people question it. so, no, I am sorry, I stand by my initial comment, it was not an intelligent comment  in any way, in fact it was quite the opposite. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Noodle said:

For me now that Curly is free I can imagine Holly will meet him this weekend at the club/disco and then he will come to the Christmas party in B4 with his DJ friends. While Gina mybe will be celebrating Christmas in B1. Time will tell more 😉

Just hope that creap will be banned FOREVER ! We've seen enough of him !! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, bluewinner said:

When you write something on a public forum, you are inviting others to read it and discuss it with you, @EMMETT111 obviously disagreed with your stupid theory and he responded in a calm and polite manner. but instead of backing up your argument with facts and evidence you started barking at him, just because he has a different opinion than yours. it just shows how stupid and baseless your theory is that you have to get aggressive when people question it. so, no, I am sorry, I stand by my initial comment, it was not an intelligent comment  in any way, in fact it was quite the opposite. 

Obviously, you like him did not realize he was responding to a response I was making with someone else who had commented on a previous post of mine. This is why I take offense. It's like walking into the middle of a conversation and giving your opinion without knowing the true subject of the conversation. It is also why so many arguments take place on this forum. If you have nothing positive to say just shut the fuck up. No reason to voice your opinion. 

59 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Obviously, you like him did not realize he was responding to a response I was making with someone else who had commented on a previous post of mine. This is why I take offense. It's like walking into the middle of a conversation and giving your opinion without knowing the true subject of the conversation. It is also why so many arguments take place on this forum. If you have nothing positive to say just shut the fuck up. No reason to voice your opinion. 

If you want to have a one to one conversation with another member, you need to use private message (PM). when you write in the public forum everyone can jump in and take part in the conversation, so if you do not understand the basic function of the forum maybe it's you who needs to shut the fuck up instead of insulting people when you are not able to hold a civilised conversation. 

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

If you want to have a one to one conversation with another member, you need to use private message (PM). when you write in the public forum everyone can jump in and take part in the conversation, so if you do not understand the basic function of the forum maybe it's you who needs to shut the fuck up instead of insulting people when you are not able to hold a civilised conversation. 

If you had a functioning brain and really understood CC as well as you profess, you would have seen I've been on this site almost 5 years longer than you with 1/4th the number of comments. Perhaps it's you who needs to shut the fuck up because until you butted in you weren't even a part of the conversation.

Furthermore, I am an IT guy and well aware of what this software is capable of doing. I purposely avoid PM's and personal messages to individuals. It happens only rarely. I'm not interested in any kind of relationship, virtual or otherwise, with anyone on CC or RLC or any other blog site where I belong. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Anna beautiful dressed all black with leather jacket and leather pants.

Exactly , very very beautiful , perhaps another guest visiting 😉😉😋😋