B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Seems B2 is back to normal !! 

It was the same last week when they had a break of 2 days .. we will soon know , we can’t complain I think of what  they offered us 😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Change of rooms as it seems .. it’s the period that I wouldn’t personally like for the girls to go as they have bern the best apartment to watch the last couple of weeks and looking forward for their Christmas offerings 😋😋

For me now that Curly is free I can imagine Holly will meet him this weekend at the club/disco and then he will come to the Christmas party in B4 with his DJ friends. While Gina mybe will be celebrating Christmas in B1. Time will tell more 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Noodle said:

For me now that Curly is free I can imagine Holly will meet him this weekend at the club/disco and then he will come to the Christmas party in B4 with his DJ friends. While Gina mybe will be celebrating Christmas in B1. Time will tell more 😉

... sorry I wanted to write 'maybe' ... 😏

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

That's hilarious 🤣

We'll never see Bruno again...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1