B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If you had a functioning brain and really understood CC as well as you profess, you would have seen I've been on this site almost 5 years longer than you with 1/4th the number of comments. Perhaps it's you who needs to shut the fuck up because until you butted in you weren't even a part of the conversation.

Furthermore, I am an IT guy and well aware of what this software is capable of doing. I purposely avoid PM's and personal messages to individuals. It happens only rarely. I'm not interested in any kind of relationship, virtual or otherwise, with anyone on CC or RLC or any other blog site where I belong. 

You seem to lack the mental capacity to understand what I am trying to tell you, nobody needs a permission to reply to any post on a public forum whether you like it or not. With your level of understanding and logic, I highly doubt that you have the capability to do anything that involves logical thinking. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

You seem to lack the mental capacity to understand what I am trying to tell you, nobody needs a permission to reply to any post on a public forum whether you like it or not. With your level of understanding and logic, I highly doubt that you have the capability to do anything that involves logical thinking. 

it was a stand alone post not a response to any comment ,he came on here and said he didnt care what anyone thought and all three were prostitutes advertising to get guys,if you come on here and make a statement like that you can count on somebody calling you out on it 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was a stand alone post not a response to any comment ,he came on here and said he didnt care what anyone thought and all three were prostitutes advertising to get guys,if you come on here and make a statement like that you can count on somebody calling you out on it 

SO now we get the point!  Your old fashion ways of thinking. You assume if they are prostitutes that is a bad thing, I don't. In Las Vegas, we call these women Providers and I have used them. What a woman does with her body is her fucking business not yours or mine. If she chooses to sell it for some form of payment, I do not care. I applaud them for doing it as it is a way for them to make some excellent money (I've paid as much as $1,000/ hour}. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Back to quiet nights in B2, all girls deserve to rest .. let’s hope we get some nice Christmas gifts times 😎

To be honest, I don't expect any possibilities of excitement from these girls until New Years. I'm hoping they invite some guys over for a nice New Years party. 

20 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

SO now we get the point!  Your old fashion ways of thinking. You assume if they are prostitutes that is a bad thing, I don't. In Las Vegas, we call these women Providers and I have used them. What a woman does with her body is her fucking business not yours or mine. If she chooses to sell it for some form of payment, I do not care. I applaud them for doing it as it is a way for them to make some excellent money (I've paid as much as $1,000/ hour}. 

what the hell ever that has to do with the point of him saying he thought they these guys were clients they advertised for other than the reality of one being a long time friend and the other a pro photographer that took pics of girls other than just the three B2 girls and in no way were paying clients found on the internet or where ever it is he thinks the girls found these guys and me calling him on how stupid that was

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what the hell ever that has to do with the point of him saying he thought they these guys were clients they advertised for other than the reality of one being a long time friend and the other a pro photographer that took pics of girls other than just the three B2 girls and in no way were paying clients found on the internet or where ever it is he thinks the girls found these guys and me calling him on how stupid that was

I patiently waited for you to reveal the real reason why you got pissed. It showed your old fashion ways of thinking. Now you're just trying to deflect from the reason you got mad. You just got burned my old-fashioned friend!!! 🤣