B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's a shame that a guy who performs badly at sex is the one with this opportunity. Half of me wants to see if action will result but the other half knows I'll be disappointed if it actually happens.

You are right that he isn’t a good performer , the girls though seem appreciating him a lot , I think it has to do by treating them all with respect and being really nice . As long as we get the rare occasion watching these three women having sex , I think we should just enjoy whatever is occurring 😇

• Sad 1

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t know if Anna is crying , I think she called Lola and Lola stopped the massage to Mila . Only Bear now with Mila in the LR. 

You are sad. You really need to get a hobby or something. You watch this bullshit like it's part of your real life.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You are sad. You really need to get a hobby or something. You watch this bullshit like it's part of your real life.

You watch the masturbations 😇 the day has 24 hours , 18-19 hours awaken , it’s winter and at night it is indeed a good hobby 😇 I enjoy as equal as doing other things in life when I feel like doing .

You knowing that I am sad I don’t get it but if you say so , how can I change your mind no matter what I answer you ? You are also watching and monitoring the forum , I don’t see that you are doing anything else at the moment .. and it is the time where you live that you could be out or whatever .. it is 04:25 here , so ..