B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She covered up her body, not her eyes. Drama? I'm the last one on here to cause drama. I just tell it like it is.

really after everything she has done on cam in the light so now you think she became shy really dude you did not think this one out did you

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone else getting the impression Mila is getting a little bored with the sex with him? I think she is getting tired of trying so hard to make him finish.

I think she didn’t enjoy after a certain  moment that he kept on with the tensed fingering , I think she wanted more gently .. and he was pushing her for blowjob and possible she was not feeling like giving it so much ..maybe stopping him was a warning for the next time .. she still finished him so as not to disappoint him .. we can’t know what happened while at Lola’s bed and he returned , perhaps the girls told him to go back to Mila’s  .. 

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She covered up her body, not her eyes. Drama? I'm the last one on here to cause drama. I just tell it like it is.

just like all the guys saying him and mila were sneaking around becuse they did not want the others to know they were having sex lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

just like all the guys saying him and mila were sneaking around becuse they did not want the others to know they were having sex lol

Not all please 😝

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

No-one said they had sex when they sneaked around. He licked her pussy and they both jumped up and pretended nothing happened when Lola arrived in the bathroom. In my book it's sneaking around when you behave like that.  That certain people wont see that just says all about them 😉

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone else getting the impression Mila is getting a little bored with the sex with him? I think she is getting tired of trying so hard to make him finish.

Yes it looked like that, and this guy didnt take the hint, kept fucking her with his fingers like his life depended on it lol.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes it looked like that, and this guy didnt take the hint, kept fucking her with his fingers like his life depended on it lol.

He dont understand how to satisfy a woman (got no stamina with that belly and weak arms). He is a lousy lover. End of story.

• Upvote 1