B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

After watching three nights of his body language and behavior in bed I came to the conclusion that this bear with all respect is gay! Despite the laughter dancing music and alcohol which is good for the show and the money, sexual satisfaction is not there and will not be.I suggest the horny trio ladies to make every effort to bring Raspoutin the photographer back for one last and unforgettable round when he divides his good services between the three girls equally.

• Sad 1

This horrible character has been dating these girls for years now, given last night's rooftop trips he definitely offers them a lot of drugs, but I think there is more to it, physically, it sucks, up on a sexual level, it sucks , he has a lot of power over all three ladies, given the insistence he wants to have sex with them, without any refusal from them maybe he is really Mr. RLC, who knows, one thing is certain as long as he is a guest I avoid this apartment a lot 

• Upvote 1

Everyone can relax now and escape wondering why , how and when this guy managed to have a super incredible time .. 

Let’s hope that B2 remains a the ultra high standards we got used to and the girls after taking a break can keep on surprising us .. 

• Sad 1

So many things  can be discussed over this  guy and his stay . It’s beyond me instead of congratulating another man of managing to have a fantastic time to reduce him because he was able to do what 9 out of 10 men would wish to do .

Anyway, let’s hope for the famous , ..

WHO’S NEXT 😇😊?? 

• Sad 1