B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

No-one said they had sex when they sneaked around. He licked her pussy and they both jumped up and pretended nothing happened when Lola arrived in the bathroom. In my book it's sneaking around when you behave like that.  That certain people wont see that just says all about them 😉

god damed dude that one night they were all in lolas room they saw him lick her pussy and saw her suck his dick then they went to bed together in milas room and does lola really strike you as the kind of girl to get jealous over this guy 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I just want to see if Mila bates without a fucking blanket covering her. I could care less about this bullshit happening now. 

me too  lol   

he seems gross to me , he has to be giving them something ...they could all do better  so I am puzzled .. 

• Like 1

had a funny thought today and its this you could actually see a girl go up to the roof with a guy and a bottle her come back down grab a box of rubbers a dildo and a jar of lube and a sleeping bag and stay up there for a couple of hours then later if you said they had sex there would be some guy saying i am only assuming they had sex we dont know they did

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

me too  lol   

he seems gross to me , he has to be giving them something ...they could all do better  so I am puzzled .. 

no worse looking than Alburto and Martina sees something in him other than looks or a big dick or even just being able to fuck for more than 5 minutes,so no telling what women like is there

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, slickrick said:

i'm shocked these 3 ladies couldn't find a better looking guy to mess around with

Quite simple.  Couple weeks ago RLC told these three to do something or get out. Lola and Anna knew both of these backwoods hillbillies so who better to bring in for staged shows. It gets them free rent for a while again.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)
1 hour ago, Mutt496 said:

Quite simple.  Couple weeks ago RLC told these three to do something or get out. Lola and Anna knew both of these backwoods hillbillies so who better to bring in for staged shows. It gets them free rent for a while again.

And you know that how ?!? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Leora is doing  nothing since Malia left ( except the usual 2-3  Robo masturbations per week 😆 ) and she’s perhaps the top paid RLC employee 😂

Really funny to see how drugs can affect someone. Since 2 months ( at least ) , B2 has been so boring, and suddenly, Beard Guy arrives, lots of drinks and Shots, and the girls become so sexual !  Even Mila, who had shown any interest in guys since the first time she came in the project, decided to perform BJ and full sex with that creature ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1