B4 - General Topic 2021 # 127 (December)

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Ulyana bring the guy inside so that he can see how is like and be comfortable next time. And he did give her a ride back home, she inviting him in to drink something and have a smoke is just politeness.

I would prefer seeing local Spanish guys rather than the Russian speaking friends .. I agree that this was an introduction for the guy to the villa and we will be seeing him again. 

I find it really nice that both girls enjoy their drinks in the LR and chatting , sometimes this kind of privacy let’s say you need it in your house’s LR ( even if shared ) and both girls take the opportunity tonight .

Interesting to see if and who comes back later , the surprise was Radi going out at this time with the rest .. 

Good night all 😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would prefer seeing local Spanish guys rather than the Russian speaking friends .. I agree that this was an introduction for the guy to the villa and we will be seeing him again. 

I find it really nice that both girls enjoy their drinks in the LR and chatting , sometimes this kind of privacy let’s say you need it in your house’s LR ( even if shared ) and both girls take the opportunity tonight .

Interesting to see if and who comes back later , the surprise was Radi going out at this time with the rest .. 

Good night all 😇

I still think Radi is going to her parents place, she took food and a shopping bag with her, I think she is just travelling in the same direction as Loraine and Nana, and I don't expect Radi to return with them.

19 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I still think Radi is going to her parents place, she took food and a shopping bag with her, I think she is just travelling in the same direction as Loraine and Nana, and I don't expect Radi to return with them.

nono took an overnight bag so dont wait up for her