B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

Just now, ddhm said:

Masha will reappear for sure , especially with Holly now in the villa , maybe her upcoming 31st birthday could he celebrated in Barcelona 😉😋

About your post of 3 hours ago if you remember well there was someone in this forum with french language who couldn't see Bogdan and especially when Bogdan and Holly interacted. Written this I just want to remember that Holly is also just a girl who wants to have fun, I don't think now we don't have to raise her over the other girls. ☝️😉

Just now, james deen said:

shes going to team up with radi😔

This is also my prediction 😔 after all , i don’t think that her ridiculous shows can be adopted by any of these girls who have very strong and powerful character and personalities like these 4 girls and duo friends ( O&U , H&T ) .. I hope she is just only under also a short contract because plans aren’t working currently to bring girls outside of Barcelona. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Noodle said:

About your post of 3 hours ago if you remember well there was someone in this forum with french language who couldn't see Bogdan and especially when Bogdan and Holly interacted. Written this I just want to remember that Holly is also just a girl who wants to have fun, I don't think now we don't have to raise her over the other girls. ☝️😉

i remember times when they would be partying Bog and Holly would go off cam for 45 minutes to over a hour but some swear on here the bog dont cheat on Nelly,after one time when Nelly and Martina had very passionate sex he was gone for 4 days after that and he was always taking off and you would not see him for a few days at a time and nobody ever once heard exactly where and what he was doing all these times 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think that the bad incident of Tesla and the leaked video was the key point for her to decide not to open up more than she had already done till that point . 

I have never, EVER, believed in this thing. Not because you say so but because all this embarrassment or scandal for a cam girl (Tesla) is as false as Judas. In my opinion it is more likely that Nana has told a lie or that she is simply playing the part of another girl on rlc (aka Poser). Nana for all we know doesn't even have a boyfriend so what should she be scandalized by? already her videos where she masturbates are around on the internet. Those aren't a problem but a video of her fucking a man or a woman is a problem? Bah...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i remember times when they would be partying Bog and Holly would go off cam for 45 minutes to over a hour but some swear on here the bog dont cheat on Nelly,after one time when Nelly and Martina had very passionate sex he was gone for 4 days after that and he was always taking off and you would not see him for a few days at a time and nobody ever once heard exactly where and what he was doing all these times 

you said it. none of them are saints. let's just enjoy what we can see. 😉

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have never, EVER, believed in this thing. Not because you say so but because all this embarrassment or scandal for a cam girl is as false as Judas. In my opinion it is more likely that Nana has told a lie or that she is simply playing the part of another girl on rlc (aka Poser). Nana for all we know doesn't even have a boyfriend so what should she be scandalized by? already her videos where she masturbates are around on the internet. Those aren't a problem but a video of her fucking a man or a woman is a problem? Bah...

She has friends that already participated in the project. I don't remember her names but I remember that was mentioned here wen she arrived. 

now that she is being paid, let's see how long Tweety adapts to the RLC circus, anyway there is a good average in nine months four new girls and eleven scraped from the barrel

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Like Nana, Radi needs to be fucked hard.  Accept she might be lesbian ... I get it.  So let's bring  in Masha with her strap on.

Oh boy...now you've really got my fantasies working overtime...Masha fucking Radi with a strap on...I can picture it now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noodle said:

Holly is very quiet so far during this stay .. i obviously have no idea of what’s going on with her life , but I would say that she was either with a boyfriend for nearly the whole summer and especially since she left RLC earlier this spring and the relationship didn’t work out or she has just fresh broke up and the tears we were seeing her while in B4 a month ago or so was for this reason .. to be honest , I don’t actually like that she shares the room with Tweety , i can’t honestly think if any of them meets any guy , how this can work out .

The way I see Holly , I think she’s in an “eternal “ journey of finding a boyfriend in Barcelona and slowly build a life there but she has either made wrong choices or not taken the right decision or perhaps she’s also difficult with relationships .. I am expecting a really great stay as always from her , i just have my doubts for tweety and how this real life friendship will affect her . But if Tweety does half of what we have seen by Holly , I will be a happy subscriber 🤩🤩🥳