B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Can someone explain to to me why these two toothpick shape females, has been the top rated rooms, since moving into the master bedroom, am I missing something here

Is easy to explain, but I think that it will be hard for you to understand.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is easy to explain, but I think that it will be hard for you to understand.

Okay explain I'm listening, because I admit I'm probably missing something that they're doing that's making them extremely popular right now, so please break it down to me, so I can see what everyone else is seeing here

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay explain I'm listening, because I admit I'm probably missing something that they're doing that's making them extremely popular right now, so please break it down to me, so I can see what everyone else is seeing here

its people waiting/hoping something will happen between them

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its people waiting/hoping something will happen between them

It was always the same with the stupidity between Leora / Malia , I hope we don’t reach this same disaster .. RLC top cams are showing a woman speaking on the phone or laying down with her ass pointed on cameras and we are wondering how RLC has been reaching all time lowest viewing numbers ( actually when noldus publishes the statistics i wonder how much RLC gained in viewership in November with the super 14 days period in B2 and the addition of O/U/H/T ) , but as we said , if a woman who does absolutely nothing than being an exhibitionist keeps the top cameras and this after 8 years with RLC , you can easily identify the majority of the source of subscribers from RLC . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly has always put some salve or cream on her pussy. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with her right labia. She has done this almost since the first time on RLC. 

What the fuck is wrong with you people 

Some of you people need a goddamn hobby,you spend waaay too much time watching RLC under a microscope and not enough time enjoying Real Life time of your own...to talk about what may or may not be wrong with a girls pussy lip now,,,WOW! I try to stay away from this fucked up forum as much as possible but i like to see what's going on with RLC since i no longer have a sub to RLC for some time now,and i have to wade through this shit about trivial stuff from who is whispering what to who,,the rambling writings from @ddhm and now to  a pussy lip that isn't right. Holy shit!! Is life that boring to some ??? 

P.S. I don't give a shit about your confused emoji either,if your confused about things and can't figure out a comment by now,, disconnect your brain from the internet,walk away from the computer/laptop/phone/tablet  and go to sleep.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Can someone explain to to me why these two toothpick shape females, has been the top rated rooms, since moving into the master bedroom, am I missing something here

No your not missing anything !!!! These two have not done anything except scream kareoke into a microphone. I have not read anything on the forum that leads me to believe this was a good move on RLC's part.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No your not missing anything !!!! These two have not done anything except scream kareoke into a microphone. I have not read anything on the forum that leads me to believe this was a good move on RLC's part.

I certainly agree with you, and I'm I am surprised that I am going to halt my renewal, until I see that it's worth renewing again

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I certainly agree with you, and I'm I am surprised that I am going to halt my renewal, until I see that it's worth renewing again

Yes sir, for only the third time in nine years I let my Sub expire about a week or so ago. Holly has become Horrible Holly these days and Tweety Bird doesn't dictate having the premiere bedroom in the villa. I always thought that was reserved for the superstars of RLC !!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Maybe they are waiting for Holly's pussy to be unsick. 

Could be many things, but if the last couple months of her last stay is any indication, she simply doesn't feel she has anything left to prove, and is going take full advantage of RLC offering her the best of the best for nothing in return for the voyeurs subscription. She never should have set the standard so high if she no intention of living up to that standard and this goes so many of the those who return to RLC. Most likely this is one of the major reasons for RLC to fall flat on asses.

• Like 1