B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

Just now, moules said:

Not quite as good as your 'lettuce' pun for Radi's parents!

A Candida infection can be caused by stress or hormonal imbalance during the menstrual cycle.  So maybe the latter.  That she apparently had creme on hand suggests this was not the first occurrence.

You obviously have a medical background my friend...I was a microbiologist for 41 years till I retired 5 years ago...😁

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Numerous traditionally aged cheeses are surface ripened and develop a biofilm, known as the...

Yeast is for making good cheese 🧀 

Thx SPY...Good article, and 1 I can relate to...for a change ha! I don't think Candida is used much in the cheese industry though, thankfully...Although Stinking Bishop is pretty minging :sick:. I love mature, aged cheeses, but this one is a real challenge...🥴

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx SPY...Good article, and 1 I can relate to...for a change ha! I don't think Candida is used much in the cheese industry though, thankfully...Although Stinking Bishop is pretty minging :sick:. I love mature, aged cheeses, but this one is a real challenge...🥴

I like munster cheese 🧀 & I gave you the thank like

• Thanks 1

I just got a PM that said and I qoute:

RLC sinks to new all time low.....30 of the 96 replays are of villas master bedroom. 

31.25 % of the replays are of nothing at all but two cute girls.

No wonder I let my subscription expire LMAO, RLC deserves what they are getting for thier mismanagement of a once greatest online voyeur sites of them all and the one every other site tried to duplicate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

I just got a PM that said and I qoute:

RLC sinks to new all time low.....30 of the 96 replays are of villas master bedroom. 

31.25 % of the replays are of nothing at all but two cute girls.

No wonder I let my subscription expire LMAO, RLC deserves what they are getting for thier mismanagement of a once greatest online voyeur sites of them all and the one every other site tried to duplicate.

The top 5 are just holly and tweety not even touching  each other and they are not even fully naked. Getting top cams and bonus money without having to do shows they must think this is too easy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just read the last eight pages and to honest it's made me wonder what some of you 'I want real life' people really want. A girl looking after her private parts live on camera and you are making jokes about it? that not real life enough for you? Seem like you only want to see the girl shag a fella live on camera 24/7 365 days of the year.

There is nothing wrong with these girls except your expectence of what these girls should do. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4