Leora - Home Activities #94

pulo filipe

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

The beginning of the weekend has a different and special flavor. good saturday everyone

with family and friends

11/12/2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

forever

After all this process would be the minimum. 😆

But who officially owns the dog? Is it Leora's or Paul's or both? If it were only owned by Leora it wouldn't be a problem but if it was Paul's or both ... I can't imagine Eva being tossed between two countries every month.

31 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

After all this process would be the minimum. 😆

But who officially owns the dog? Is it Leora's or Paul's or both? If it were only owned by Leora it wouldn't be a problem but if it was Paul's or both ... I can't imagine Eva being tossed between two countries every month.

I think the consensus is that the dog is Leora's, she wanted it, she chose it and she looked after it. The only reason Paul has it now is because it was not prudent to bring the dog with her to Prague and subject it to quarantine if she was only staying in Prague for a year.

But now she has a visa that allows her to stay and apply for citizenship in the future, so therefor Eva's future is also secure.

Christ ! Paul at the best of times wasn't able to look after himself without her doing everything for him, so what chance has he got of permanently giving the dog what she can...although I think she should learn to treat a dog better than she did, inasmuch as it's not showing love to a dog just to cuddle it when it suits....It needs to get regular exercise, and if she has to leave it in the apartment at times she should ensure that the dog has the TV or radio and lights on to make it feel comfortable...Animals are not as stupid as some humans think they are and are sensitive to being left alone.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2