B4 - General Topic 2021 # 133 (December)

Just now, james deen said:

it does make me kinda suspicious how easily the girls manage to find different russian guys in spain who dont care about the camaras... just a thought nothing more. 

It’s one of the biggest communities in Barcelona , who wouldn’t like to create such connections with these girls ? And a villa ? 😏😉 The best would have been being locals or English speaking who could make it even better to watch because we would understand ..

By the way , I don’t think the guys are that excited with how the evening goes , perhaps they are shy of course .. 

My good friend Harley , I see you have another lonely evening and you came by to troll 😂😂😂 Out of respect , I won’t go into any confrontation with you , if you piss off the forum , the others will do it I believe .. or they will just ignore you as you deserve .

Just now, ddhm said:

My good friend Harley , I see you have another lonely evening and you came by to troll 😂😂😂 Out of respect , I won’t go into any confrontation with you , if you piss off the forum , the others will do it I believe .. or they will just ignore you as you deserve .

My dearest friend ddhm,  I don't give a fuck!!

il y a 16 minutes, ddhm a dit :

It’s one of the biggest communities in Barcelona , who wouldn’t like to create such connections with these girls ? And a villa ? 😏😉 The best would have been being locals or English speaking who could make it even better to watch because we would understand ..

By the way , I don’t think the guys are that excited with how the evening goes , perhaps they are shy of course .. 

trust me i dont normally think like this but the fact we have never seen these guys not even in b1 when they were there makes me very suspicious

1 minute ago, james deen said:

trust me i dont normally think like this but the fact we have never seen these guys not even in b1 when they were there makes me very suspicious

you have a right to be suspicious I'm sure they bring guys in or have a small net work with russian guys that visits Barcelona that wants to have a good time 😏

il y a 1 minute, Kingbanks a dit :

you have a right to be suspicious I'm sure they bring guys in or have a small net work with russian guys that visits Barcelona that wants to have a good time 😏

i just cant help but feel especially tonight specifically and finding all these different russian guys in spain who dont care about the cameras is suspicious... if these guys were their boyfriends which we know they are not and we had seen them before i would be less suspicious