Fiora, Harley 2021 #1

22 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I like Fiora from her previous visit and I think she is bisexual.   

I guess Fiora & Harley are staying in this apartment temporarily and they will move once some of the girls in B1 or B2 will leave because they were planning to stay for awhile this time (B1 was part of Roommates/Singles group with Leora & Masha).

The only thing that I don't see any signs of is the former B1 girls came to study as people said on here. I didn't see any of them studying so far unless I missed something.  The only girls who are actually studying are Holly & Tweety.

Leia was also taking DJ classes last week. Not exactly sure that counts as studying but it's working on adding skills.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I also need to say that hopefully now and after earlier’s surprising session , anyone who was still waiting for more of Nelly & Martina things , here it is then a nice alternative , considering that Fiora has a BF too .. 

Love you DD but you are getting out in front of your skis if you compare Fiora and Harley to Nelly and Martina.

It’s too early to tell but this just looked like good old-fashioned bi girls wanting to make each other cum.  Martina and Nelly were super into each other.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I like your comments TLE but this one did not age well!

These girls did great tonight but Gina did pretty great too.. You must not have ever seen her sucking on Bruno's big dick in the sauna...

1 minute ago, tle said:

These girls did great tonight but Gina did pretty great too.. You must not have ever seen her sucking on Bruno's big dick in the sauna...

I stand corrected.  In my defense, I was thinking in a bi/les context.  Always wished Gina would make love to another girl with same enthusiasm that she has (had?) for Bruno’s lovely cock.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I stand corrected.  In my defense, I was thinking in a bi/les context.  Always wished Gina would make love to another girl with same enthusiasm that she has (had?) for Bruno’s lovely cock.

I'd love to see that too.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Love you DD but you are getting out in front of your skis if you compare Fiora and Harley to Nelly and Martina.

It’s too early to tell but this just looked like good old-fashioned bi girls wanting to make each other cum.  Martina and Nelly were super into each other.

There’s absolutely no comparison and you are right to “ correct me “ if my comment comes out in such a way , that was a pure show , nothing of real feelings like N&M and what that really meant and how it came out as an incredibly tensed real life moment . 

I just want to mention that these two can perhaps offer an alternative to all the insanely fake things of whatever the majority of the girls are trying to do , simply because there were real kisses , real touches , real licks in front of cameras and not hiding or pretending or anything like that , both girls had fun and they enjoyed the interaction and didn’t feel pushed like “ ah , ok , let’s do something here “ ( at least fiora who was more visible with her face reactions , you can clearly see that she has fun with the most of it ☺️

This is all I am trying to explain and give as an alternative to the real life event of M&N in which things like that happen once in an RLC lifetime as we saw 😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I know I said I wouldn’t watch F&H but saw them on a thumbnail in the sauna and was drawn in like a magnet; pretty impressive show 👌never thought Harley was into les stuff just beer and cock but now she’s shown her other side I think I’d better pay more attention to them as long as Creepy is not around! Wonder when Radi will pay a visit; that could be quite enjoyable 🤪🤞

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3