B4 - General Topic 2021 # 135 (December)

Nana fait toujours ce que les autres font elle ne fait rien d'elle même elle na pas de personalité a elle ,dommage elle aurait beaucoup de potentiel ,toutes les histoires quelle a raconté sur son passé ne corresponde pas avec ces agissements présent..J'espére pour elle qu'un jour elle saura ce quelle veut et ce quelle est vraiment.. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The Russian Orthodox Church ( I think the Serbian also ) is considered “ old calendars “ , that’s why they celebrate with 13 days difference … The current calendar that we use is called “ Gregorian calendar “ and the “ old calendar “ is the Julian Calendar .

For Greece , the division between Gregorian Calendar  and Julian Calendar started in 1924 , then the “ Original Orthodox “ didn’t accept the change because they considered that the Greek Orthodox Church was submitting to the Pope and the Catholic Church and they are currently a really small minority in Greece . 

I don’t know the reasons why Russian Orthodox Church has kept the Julian calendar and that’s why they celebrate  on the 7th January instead of the 25th December  .

I know that most people in Russia, Former Yugoslavia (Serbia), Ukraine, some countries south of the Mediterranean Sea and the Middle East celebrate Xmas on January 7 and this a fact and from my own personal experience. Ukraine, Georgia and Russia used to be part of the Former Soviet Union.

I have a question for you DD. So, what I understand from your post is that some groups in Greece still celebrate Xmas on January 7 ?

All these posts about Xmas and the orthodox church reminded me of the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" which I liked it very much and I assume that you watched it 😄  This is my last comment on this topic.

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that most people in Russia, Former Yugoslavia (Serbia), Ukraine, some countries south of the Mediterranean Sea and the Middle East celebrate Xmas on January 7 and this a fact and from my own personal experience. Ukraine, Georgia and Russia used to be part of the Former Soviet Union.

I have a question for you DD. So, what I understand from your post is that some groups in Greece still celebrate Xmas on January 7 ?

All these posts about Xmas and the orthodox church reminded me of the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" which I liked it very much and I assume that you watched it 😄  This is my last comment on this topic.

Last answer then 😇 There’s a minority in Greece , perhaps an 1% of the 90% of Greek Orthodox people who celebrate like the Eastern Orthodox Church on the 7th January . About the movie , the 1st movie is exactly what happens in real life too with the Greek weddings , of course some jokes were for entertainment / cinema  reasons but all the preparations and what’s  really happening in the movie it is more or less how a Greek wedding and in the bigger picture how a traditional  Greek family of certain values is 😇

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

all these bs shows in b4 the last few days especially by lorraine has made me really hate b4 more then ever. I dont understand why cant they just do solo or mutual bates instead of all this massage bullshit

It’s unexplained why Loraine has joined , you can even see that she’s not enjoying or being happy .Another one who has chosen money over her real life , I find it really sad 😔 

• Like 1

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

It’s unexplained why Loraine has joined , you can even see that she’s not enjoying or being happy .Another one who has chosen money over her real life , I find it really sad 😔 

hopefully she just came to make some quick money hence why all the shows and she will gone soon. You have lorraine doing all these bs shows while holly and tweety being normal which i prefer.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

hopefully she just came to make some quick money hence why all the shows and she will gone soon. You have lorraine doing all these bs shows while holly and tweety being normal which i prefer.

Exactly .. Perhaps Loraine has been left in a previous RLC era when the choices were many more , the money way much more and she also being a beautiful newcomer , subscribers were tuning in to watch , especially when she did actually made some light threesome shows . I believe her stay with Anthony in B5 was an epic failure and viewers / subscribers never got attached or really enjoyed what was happening and that’s why the big current heat towards her I think . 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

all these bs shows in b4 the last few days especially by lorraine has made me really hate b4 more then ever. I dont understand why cant they just do solo or mutual bates instead of all this massage bullshit

No one is forcing you to watch. Jeez 🙄