B4 - General Topic 2021 # 135 (December)

Every day when I log on, sometimes several times a day, I'm faced with 3 scenarios...

1. Radi pantyless, with her pussy pointing directly at Cam 3-10
  2. Smith with an alcoholic drink in front of him
  3. Maksim on his bed on his phone

It's a close run thing as to which is the most common...and it might be a case of my timing, but I think Radi wins, Maksim's a close 2nd, then Smith...Obviously he's at a disadvantage when I log on at breakfast time...He's not Gina ha 😏
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I watched, but didn't care to comment. Just like the masseuse at B2.

Fiora and Harley keeping the top cam replay position nearly 20 hours later , it actually shows that people still want to see different people and things ( except the unexplained repeated and monotonous Leora’s masturbations which still are the ones that even if they happen 5,000 more times , they will still occupy the top replay..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Fiora and Harley keeping the top cam replay position nearly 20 hours later , it actually shows that people still want to see different people and things ( except the unexplained repeated and monotonous Leora’s masturbations which still are the ones that even if they happen 5,000 more times , they will still occupy the top replay..

It actually shows that Leora's on holiday...😏

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes, of course. Karol and BF also occupy high positions in replay, just like L&M some times, but every sex they had ended in top cam.