Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Of course she's easier to watch.  She doesn't have a hairy ass and a nut sack.    Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

LOL.. She's got thousands of nut sacks.. We're all out here admiring her....

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Of course she's easier to watch.  She doesn't have a hairy ass and a nut sack.    Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

We can castrate the nut sack and set fire to the hairy ass and still send him on his way. 

fire fiery butt GIF but if his ass is burning we won't have to send him,he'll go on his own.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, emnv said:

Martina has tested positive in the covid test.

Also her brother, her young (girl) classmate, and her (boy) classmate.

Alberto not for the moment.

Plans for the New Year's Eve party are cancelled.

At least she looks fine. Lets how Alberto will feel.

23 minutes ago, emnv said:

Thanks for the information; I heard she might be as well. Is she going to quarantine?  There are a great number of people testing positive (I heard Barcelona positive rate was up 47% last week from 3% the previous week) and those that are not testing are most likely positive as well.

Fortunate for Martina she has been vaccinated, the virus will feel like a mild cold. Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen will help her to feel better.  

If Alberto has not been vaccinated and he contracts COVID, I hope his experience is a good one.  But let’s hope he does not contract COVID.  

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, emnv said:

@Emnv thanks a lot for even this sad info.  Since we have Omikron nearly in the whole world this was only a question of time but I'm confident that she will have only mild effects. Get well soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I'm only worried about Alberto since he is not vaccinated or we don't know that he is....😥

Yes.  Since Alberto is not vaccinated, let's hope he takes Martina being positive seriously.  Also, if someone could advise them it is important for Martina to eat healthy, and to open a window to keep the air flow going in the apartment. 

• Upvote 1