Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

well...not to much action , Blacky doing is 'thing' (dreaming), the fish are going to the left, to the right, up and down, the TV is working well, the Christmas tree spreads its good smell....everything is feeling relax.....  

Do I forget something...euh...euh...yes where is Martina and Alberto at 2:00 am ?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

well...not to much action , Blacky doing is 'thing' (dreaming), the fish are going to the left, to the right, up and down, the TV is working well, the Christmas tree spreads its good smell....everything is feeling relax.....  

Do I forget something...euh...euh...yes where is Martina and Alberto at 2:00 am ?

Martina and her school friend wrapped some presents and left together. So probably at a Christmas party somewhere...

1 hour ago, tle said:

I worry about these girls out alone at 3 in the morning. How do they get around in Barcelona?

your right and your not alone for that apprehension but like @ddhm write : 'if they play it safe and don't attract attention, it better' but we never know, especially if they are drunk, easy target.

we do not know if the area where they walk in Barcelona is safe or not. I know in Europe, there always people around any time of the day and so many small streets everywhere.

Let just hope they are safe and that they don't end up infected with covid and if so, they don't have the strong symptoms. I don't want anyone start the discussion on covid here ok !

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What...fuck all?...😏

Some guys need to lighten up a bit on here...especially when there's nothing happening, which is normally the case these days...

Hi naga, don't worry, I took the blue pill today, not the red one, if you know what I mean. Should save me from evaluating strange posts too critically So everything is fine again ..😵😂

From the news today: : Nighttime curfew in most of the region of Catalonia (northeast) in order to curb the explosion of COVID-19 cases

So no more nighttime party for the next few days......

Play safe, have sex with only your partner.....

So it mean that Alberto is the only one for sex in the next few days, week ? Alberto, a lot of job for you, lucky you !