B1 - General Topic 2021 #54 (December)

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Kind of party in B1 and nobody cares .. it is the  first one since such things are “forbidden” in this apartment ,  basically some gifts exchange and showing that these 4 girls are doing fine with one another . Well , at least they did something  in this place since nothing has happened after the reopening . 

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Kind of party in B1 and nobody cares .. it is the  first one since such things are “forbidden” in this apartment ,  basically some gifs exchange and showing that these 4 girls are doing fine with one another . Well , at least they did something  in this place since nothing has happened after the reopening . 

TV party 🙂 

In my more than 8 years on RLC there are few women who can get me hard watching them masturbate. Karol easily when she uses her hand and not the vibrators. IMHO when she uses her hand it is for her true pleasure. When she uses the vibrators it is a show. 

The only other woman was Dalia when she was in the room now occupied by Mila. When Dalia moved to the Villa she learned how to turn it into a show and that really turned me off. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

In my more than 8 years on RLC there are few women who can get me hard watching them masturbate. Karol easily when she uses her hand and not the vibrators. IMHO when she uses her hand it is for her true pleasure. When she uses the vibrators it is a show. 

The only other woman was Dalia when she was in the room now occupied by Mila. When Dalia moved to the Villa she learned how to turn it into a show and that really turned me off. 

I noticed that too. When Karol bates with her hand the orgams looks more intence. 

• Like 1