B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

I can see that Kylie & Rus (former Prague participants) just arrived at B5. There was a flight arrived in Barcelona around 11PM coming from Budapest and that can tell us that RLC's Russian participants can't fly directly from Russia to Spain.

I read some comments on here about Maksim & Leia and their relationship.  In my own opinion, Leia is very nice girl and she seems that she loves Maksim. I think Maksim joined RLC at Leia's request and I guess he didn't want to do it to be in front of cams 24/7 but he did it for Leia and this explains his behaviour and he is not motivated to do stuff. Again, this is my own opinion and my observation of this couple.

I hope there will be no tension between Maksim & Leia because of the presence of Kylie & Rus. Based on Maksim's interactions, he likes to interact with other Barcelona girls and Kylie will be living in the apartment not just a quick visit. Time will tell us more about that. 

Welcome back Kylie and Rus

This is Kyile's stay # 3 in Barcelona + one stay in Prague 
And Rus #2 

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Kylie #1 07.04.2017 05.05.2017 B1

Kylie #2 and Rus 11.02.2019 27.04.2019 B3 76
Kylie & Rus 28.02.2020 14.07.2020 P1 138
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Welcome back Kylie and Rus

This is Kyile's stay # 3 in Barcelona + one stay in Prague 
And Rus #2 

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Kylie #1 07.04.2017 05.05.2017 B1

Kylie #2 and Rus 11.02.2019 27.04.2019 B3 76
Kylie & Rus 28.02.2020 14.07.2020 P1 138

Well done my friend , very fast as always 😇👏🏻 I was remembering right about Kylie and Barcelona ..

36 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I can see that Kylie & Rus (former Prague participants) just arrived at B5. There was a flight arrived in Barcelona around 11PM coming from Budapest and that can tell us that RLC's Russian participants can't fly directly from Russia to Spain.

I read some comments on here about Maksim & Leia and their relationship.  In my own opinion, Leia is very nice girl and she seems that she loves Maksim. I think Maksim joined RLC at Leia's request and I guess he didn't want to do it to be in front of cams 24/7 but he did it for Leia and this explains his behaviour and he is not motivated to do stuff. Again, this is my own opinion and my observation of this couple.

I hope there will be no tension between Maksim & Leia because of the presence of Kylie & Rus. Based on Maksim's interactions, he likes to interact with other Barcelona girls and Kylie will be living in the apartment not just a quick visit. Time will tell us more about that. 

Very good points ..Traveling to Europe from Russia it can happen easier than what people think , they just need something like this and since the time the article was published , lot of things have happened ..

https://www.dw.com/en/why-are-russian-vaccine-tourists-flocking-to-europe/a-59969060

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very good points ..Traveling to Europe from Russia it can happen easier than what people think , they just need something like this and since the time the article was published , lot of things have happened ..

https://www.dw.com/en/why-are-russian-vaccine-tourists-flocking-to-europe/a-59969060

Kylie and Rus aren't Russians