B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

Well….The Anal  Queen is back…It seems that their sexual life is bringing them back in B5 .. Now , some crazy things are off to be seen , I wish we get AMAZING Viola even for holidays and time to really see how they will connect with the rest of the Barcelona tenants … If it will be a strictly sex things happening full of booze , “ recreational things “ and similar things , well , we saw it all in Prague … if they interact  with the others and they are open with the others , it might be a good couple that joins ..

My good friend @JenniferMom, waiting for your judgement when you see these two with first comparison being Hanna and Aaron , I don’t think ther will ever pass them of the times but waiting to see and read your opinion about them 🙈😉

For the rest , my opinion is that this is a complete two different couples relationship ..As always , I hope I WILL BE COMPLETELY WRONG WITH MY PREDICTION , but I can’t see any common way for these two couples and sharing the same apartment ..

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So searching for her name looks like they are the H&A. These are the ones that lived in K&S apartment?

Has there been any sex in K&S apartment since these two left? They did get into some pretty hot and kinky stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So searching for her name looks like they are the H&A. These are the ones that lived in K&S apartment?

Yes , they were in Prague in current K&S place after the closing of the Russian apartments  and also again in Barcelona in the past if I remember correctly ..

On a positive note , this couple managed to bring Maksim out of the bedroom and actually interact a bit and get to know them .. on another note , it is incredible that RLC can’t find new people to join , it is like that no one wants to do this job anymore … time to find out if there’s any relation amongst these 4 , if someone knows anyone else from the past…

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Back online...Is that Kayley? I'm shite with past girls I'm not interested in...

Edit...Wrong spelling but same girl...Kylie ffs!

Well , i don’t  think that old / long time subscribers will get excited but it might add some new customers for people who would want to watch only sex..

15 minutes ago, james deen said:

Is this a good or bad thing?

Very very active sexual life couple ..they drink a lot , they are having fun and act crazy at times 😇 But now needing to share the apartment I don’t  know how it will be .. We need to see if there are limits or they might be some threesome shows ..just a typical couple which was brought in for sexual satisfaction in this apartment .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On a positive note , this couple managed to bring Maksim out of the bedroom and actually interact a bit and get to know them .. on another note , it is incredible that RLC can’t find new people to join , it is like that no one wants to do this job anymore … time to find out if there’s any relation amongst these 4 , if someone knows anyone else from the past…

...and on a negative note, Leia's on her phone thinking 'what the fuck, he never talks to me'...He was the same when Holly stayed over...He was like a fly around a cow's arsehole...The best thing Leia can do is dump the worthless piece of shit!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , i don’t  think that old / long time subscribers will get excited but it might add some new customers for people who would want to watch only sex..

True...I'm a bit long in the tooth now ha!

RLC doesn't excite me anymore...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and on a negative note, Leia's on her phone thinking 'what the fuck, he never talks to me'...He was the same when Holly stayed over...He was like a fly around a cow's arsehole...The best thing Leia can do is dump the worthless piece of shit!!

Leia loves this guy very much , there’s no other explanation .. some great posts concerning these two were posted here during their first week and I think that the more we see , the more are close to be true ..