B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

I can’t really get any connection with this couple Leia & Maksim .. Leia likes to be a tenant , she enjoys times with people , let’s put it this way , she is as normal as possible living with the cameras as part of her life . But Maksim ? How can anyone that would like to watch a couple , observe them , attach to them , how can they get any connection with Maksim ? The guy obviously has no issues with the cameras , I could  even think many times that he is acting like they aren’t existing at all or he has total ignorance that this is an apartment with a certain number of cameras .. 

It might be that Leia thought of this way that it might help him ( if we say that he suffers depression ) , in front of cameras with people watching and the chance to see other Russian people and interact with them .. it is for me a mega and epic failure from RLC to keep this guy exposed on cameras , I never liked people who have no interest on the project they participate and I think Maksim represents this belief that i have . 

On a side note , it is already very “ dangerous “ for the next couple that joins ( especially if they are newcomers and not experienced ) that they will be affected by his ( non ) behavior  and nothingness inside the apartment .. it will be hard to watch again another era of B&R / L&A times . 

1 hour ago, james deen said:

leia and maskim are the worst b5 couple since ive subscribed there is zero intimacy between them

COV concept doesn't work really well and if a couple isn't in the same tone like T&T and H&A were is even worst. Couples in RLC should be like the others non-COV.

• Upvote 3

il y a 23 minutes, Daleys a dit :

I disagree i think they are a nice couple. I really love their sex sessions.

the rare times they have sex is good but in between they barely talk,  they are on their phones 24/7, he doesnt go out with her to other apartments and theres no intimacy.