Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

This has been mentioned on numerous occasions in the past, and apparently it might not be any bad idea to mention it again.

That woman does not have to live her life any certain way other than how she chooses to as far as what she thinks might be best for her just because of anyone who chooses to subscribe to that website or anyone who chooses to continue subscribing to that website.

Anyone that subscribes to that website, or anyone that continues to subscribe to that website, particularly anyone having done so either mainly or only because of wanting to be able to observe a part of that woman's life that can only be observed through some of the cams whenever she is present at that apartment, and after doing so long enough to decide that they were not or are not satisfied with what they have payed for, the most sensible thing to do would be to discontinue subscriptions rather than continue subscriptions and continue to visit the threads of this website that are related to that woman to complain.

In other words, none of the participants of that website or none of the employee's of that website's admin. or management forces anyone to subscibe to that website, and anyone who subscribes to that website, does so of their own accord and freewill, and anyone who is not satisfied with what they receive by subscribing, could just as easy unsubscribe and then they should not be concerned about having anything to visit the threads of this site to complain or continue complaining about. 

People make decisions to pay for all sorts of things during their lives, and evidently that must include some who choose to pay for something that they are not satified with just so they can go somewhere and continue complaining about what it is that they themselves continue to pay for. It really is quite ridiculous to do so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Oh shit, did I miss Leora's 5,629th masturbation. What did she do differenent this time? What was she fantasizing about when she masturbated? When she had her amazing orgasm did she yell out your name? Did she give you a schedule of her next surprise masturbation? Did Leora taste her orgasm juice? Did she touch her asshole while fingering her erogenous zones? Did she make you cum so hard with excitement? Maybe you would like to video chat with Leora when she masturbates? Would you like Leora to become a cam girl and you can pay tokens to her? Bet you can't wait for Leora's new and improved masturbation show.

Really Dog GIF - Really Dog Head Shaking GIFs

What you missed is you could read her lips as she said your name as she was coming.

Oh well, maybe next time. 🙂

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

This has been mentioned on numerous occasions in the past, and apparently it might not be any bad idea to mention it again.

That woman does not have to live her life any certain way other than how she chooses to as far as what she thinks might be best for her just because of anyone who chooses to subscribe to that website or anyone who chooses to continue subscribing to that website.

For anyone that subscribes to that website, or anyone that continues to subscribe to that website, and having done so either mainly or only because of wanting to be able to observe a part of that woman's life that can only be observed through some of the cams whenever she is present at that apartment, and after doing so long enough to decide that they were not or are not satisfied with what they have payed for, the most sensible thing to do would be to discontinue subscriptions rather than continue subscriptions and continue to visit the threads of this website that are related to that woman to complain.

In other words, none of the participants of that website or none of the employee's of that website's admin. or management forces anyone to subscibe to that website, and anyone who subscribes to that website, does so of their own accord and freewill, and anyone who is not satisfied with what they receive by subscribing, could just as easy unsubscribe and then they should not be concerned about having anything to visit the threads of this site to complain or continue complaining about. 

And the next thing you will say is that you have never complained ?

“ Physician heal thyself “ before pontificating on the behaviour of others….😁

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

And the next thing you will say is that you have never complained ?

“ Physician heal thyself “ before pontificating on the behaviour of others….😁

Wrong, I've never claimed nor denied that I have never complained. As a matter of fact, I've mentioned that I have as well more than once. Although when I have complained, it has only been on rare occasion compared to some of others who seem to enjoy or get some sort of satisfaction out of doing so fairly often, and some even quite often. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Wrong, I've never claimed nor denied that I have never complained. As a matter of fact, I've mentioned that I have as well more than once. Although when I have complained, it has only been on rare occasion compared to some of others who seem to enjoy doing so fairy often if not quite often. 

In which case if you are finding it difficult to accept,  I will offer you another phrase “ People who live in glass houses should refrain from throwing stones “ 

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In which case if you are finding it difficult to accept,  I will offer you another phrase “ People who live in glass houses should refrain from throwing stones “ 

Seems similar to something like people who continue to pay for something that they are unsatisfied with, but do so just so they can go somewhere to continue complaining about what they are unsatisfied about to others, when perhaps they should consider that if they did not continue paying for something that they are unsatisfied with, then they would actually have no actual reasons to continue complaining about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

When next people go out they could do worse than visiting their local War Cemetery.

All those rows of gleaming white headstones are marking the final resting place of people who sacrificed their lives for one thing..

FREEDOM ! 

Freedom of speech and expression I believe comes under that banner I would imagine.

And what better place to discuss it than on a forum, albeit not this one as it would be “ off subject “ 

But the principle remains !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Seems similar to something like people who continue to pay for something that they are unsatisfied with, but do so just so they can go somewhere to continue complaining about what they are unsatisfied about to others, should perhaps consider that if they did not continue paying for something that they are unsatisfied with, then they would actually have no actual reasons to continue complaining about it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣