B4 - General Topic 2021 # 138 (December)

It doesn’t look like a complete packing , the possibility of holidays can be a fact .. Another scenario could be for them to move in H&F apartment and then the exchange happening ? Since Fiora’s boyfriend might be having a car for transportation could make it easier for back and forth movements ? But then H&F are far by packing .. Christmas mystery and a terrible “gift “ by RLC to the viewers except if it is indeed holidays or a new apartment ..

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can they really SC?...If their financial situation was that healthy, wouldn't they have more than 11 apts?...and most tenants are returnees! Regardless of Covid, the situation was pretty dire before the pandemic...

Family is more important than flashing their asses.  They need to learn to appreciate family while they're still living.  After they're gone they won't know what they missed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Family is more important than flashing their asses.  They need to learn to appreciate family while they're still living.  After they're gone they won't know what they missed.

The money they earn during their stay can cover expenses for over than 2 years if the take this money back home to family or keep it for themselves in their home countries , have a look and judge by yourself for what financial things  it is all about  😏😎😉

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Kiev?displayCurrency=EUR

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hey...I totally agree my friend. Christmas is a special time for families. I'd be happy for RLC to totally shut down for a whole month now...Let the girls spend time with their loved ones...and sort their house out (RLC house...😏). 
Then reopen in February with 20 apts! Barca, Rome, Prague, Ukraine (not sure Russia would join in) and Geordland,UK!...One can dream, can't they...😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The money they earn during their stay can cover expenses for over than 2 years if the take this money back home to family or keep it for themselves in their home countries , have a look and judge by yourself for what financial things  it is all about  😏😎😉

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Kiev?displayCurrency=EUR

They don't...They take it to Dubai...😏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If RLC had any decency they'd tell the Tenants to go home and be with family over the holidays.  RLC can afford to cease operations for a week.

Some of the couples did....

• Upvote 1

Hopefully it is just a vacation, could be to see Masha, they were video calling with Masha earlier while in the tub, and they have English lessons on Monday, but they said something about a different/new room or something like that, they said to the teacher it was a surprise.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey...I totally agree my friend. Christmas is a special time for families. I'd be happy for RLC to totally shut down for a whole month now...Let the girls spend time with their loved ones...and sort their house out (RLC house...😏). 
Then reopen in February with 20 apts! Barca, Rome, Prague, Ukraine (not sure Russia would join in) and Geordland,UK!...One can dream, can't they...😏

A great wish , but … 😔

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There are no free rent apartments there but there are lots of people with big pockets who can provide free cost of living 😎😆.. but like everything in life , there’s always a price to pay…

As a person who has owned property in Spain, I can attest to the difficulty of finding qualified people to fix almost anything in your home. I had all kinds of issues with the HVAC, took months to get it finally working. I had issues with the plumbing, and it took almost 1 full year to get it repaired. The story goes on and on. A pool issue, concrete issues. I love Spain and especially the food as I am a very picky eater and Spain allowed me to eat the type of meat I eat in America. 

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Surely I've broke the record with posts guys...1 vote for ALL 6 Emojis available 🤣...

I don't know who post what, because I'm not Premium CC anymore, but I'm glad I pleased all your tastes 😁

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As a person who has owned property in Spain, I can attest to the difficulty of finding qualified people to fix almost anything in your home. I had all kinds of issues with the HVAC, took months to get it finally working. I had issues with the plumbing, and it took almost 1 full year to get it repaired. The story goes on and on. A pool issue, concrete issues. I love Spain and especially the food as I am a very picky eater and Spain allowed me to eat the type of meat I eat in America. 

They have Russian people doing this , it was last year when they renovated the bathroom , also this tear in B1 it all happened rather fast .. I think they have a “ circle of people “ which are Russian speaking to help for such things if needed .