B4 - General Topic 2021 # 138 (December)

On 12/23/2021 at 6:55 PM, ddhm said:

It doesn’t look like a complete packing , the possibility of holidays can be a fact .. Another scenario could be for them to move in H&F apartment and then the exchange happening ? Since Fiora’s boyfriend might be having a car for transportation could make it easier for back and forth movements ? But then H&F are far by packing .. Christmas mystery and a terrible “gift “ by RLC to the viewers except if it is indeed holidays or a new apartment ..

From replay, just before H&T left, they took off the winter coats that they were wearing while on the balcony, and put on lighter jackets.  So maybe a trip to Andalusia or Morocco, where it would be warmer?   

Replay buffered as they went out the door, but a man's voice could be heard picking them up.  Perhaps a road trip with N&B?

1 hour ago, moules said:

From replay, just before H&T left, they took off the winter coats that they were wearing while on the balcony, and put on lighter jackets.  So maybe a trip to Andalusia or Morocco, where it would be warmer?   

Replay buffered as they went out the door, but a man's voice could be heard picking them up.  Perhaps a road trip with N&B?

It is rather funny for me that they are going on holidays when they are “ Girls On Holidays “ .. lots to talk about on how RLC thinks but two weeks of holidays , I will only say that in my opinion it is something that was decided or came up the last days only and the decision was taken very fast … a road trip might be a big possibility , wishing them a great time but for the paying customers watching exclusively the Barcelona apartments for particular tenants ,it  wasn’t the best thing to happen . 

Merry Christmas to everyone from Italy, maybe Holly and Titti, have gone to the heat of Dubai, there the girls from the east, are very successful, to celebrate I would like to tell you that VHTV, has reached 45 flats

• Like 3

It's unbelievable, most of the time Amelia is in bed since she arrived, covered in her fucking blue blanket trying to hide her nice developed ass, and her face stuck in the cell phone, at least she changes position occasionally so she has no pressure sores.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joyer said:

It's unbelievable, most of the time Amelia is in bed since she arrived, covered in her fucking blue blanket trying to hide her nice developed ass, and her face stuck in the cell phone, at least she changes position occasionally so she has no pressure sores.

She's useless when she's not getting paid to be there.