Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

23 minutes ago, Ste said:

Why don't you stick to posting videos of Leora you get more thanks for that. Than ridiculing them here have a nice day

How unfortunate you rely on your right hand to fulfill all your fantasies.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Howard said:

Her major plan, first implemented 10 years ago, was to live rent free while opening her legs and earning a few dollars.

Yea...there's no under-estimating this girl.  Most others her age during the past 10 years went the wrong direction.... getting an education, working a respectable job, socializing, being a contributing member of society. Some desired to get married and start a family.  But she has them all beat! She's living the life she always dreamed of!

On a related note, I feel confident saying she has ruined for herself how great sex can be.  Buy her using a dildo or bating for 90% of her enjoyment the past 10 years, she scarred herself psychologically.

Romance and sex are united.  She has made for herself sex being only a physical act.  We all know great sex involves love and romance. She's been w/o both for 2+ years.  And quite frankly, there was never any romance between Paul & Leora (he's not the romantic type). When they had sex, she was giving 90% of the effort because she knew sex isn't nearly as good w/o the romance.

Maybe leora  doesn't like a dick been in her she always finishes  her self off or is that because  it was super stud paul who was trying to fuck her

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Leora is one not to be underestimated she has a major plan going on contrary to what others think

been a European is part of it for her, I wouldn't underestimate Paul either the two of them are

partners in this plan whether its the business which seems to be expanding no one knows

only Leora that's what I think. Happy New Year Nicholas and To All on the forum

Happy New Year to you as well as others also !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Maybe leora  doesn't like a dick been in her she always finishes  her self off or is that because  it was super stud paul who was trying to fuck her

Good question!  She did have some fun w/ Malia (for money, of course).

She likes dick - maybe as much as CamCaps member STE (j/k).  She is so comfortable in the environment she's been in the past several years (that's why I call it the 'bubble'), she truly doesn't know what she's missing (or realized portions of her life she can't get back, her the psychological damage the bubble has created for her).

Bottom line: I criticize her quite a bit. But that's because she has shown she is capable of much more then parading in her panties and making those tough decisions of which colored dildo to use.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It is likely that she does not prefer to be alone, but chose to do so to be able to again receive an income that was perhaps a good bit more than what may have been able to be achieved elsewhere had she been successful in locating a means of employment back at the previous location after the unexpected and unfortunate closure of the site affiliated residences that were in that country, as well as a benefit of a residence being included while receiving a subsistence income.

We can agree with your observation on this

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Her major plan, first implemented 10 years ago, was to live rent free while opening her legs and earning a few dollars.

Yea...there's no under-estimating this girl.  Most others her age during the past 10 years went the wrong direction.... getting an education, working a respectable job, socializing, being a contributing member of society. Some desired to get married and start a family.  But she has them all beat! She's living the life she always dreamed of!

On a related note, I feel confident saying she has ruined for herself how great sex can be.  Buy her using a dildo or bating for 90% of her enjoyment the past 10 years, she scarred herself psychologically.

Romance and sex are united.  She has made for herself sex being only a physical act.  We all know great sex involves love and romance. She's been w/o both for 2+ years.  And quite frankly, there was never any romance between Paul & Leora (he's not the romantic type). When they had sex, she was giving 90% of the effort because she knew sex isn't nearly as good w/o the romance.

Like your post.  I do think she loves Paul.  He wasn't 'romantic' per se but he was devoted to her as a person. You nailed a lot of issues and accurately in my opinion. She hasn't looked at the long haul rather she looks at easy income.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

She likes dick - maybe as much as CamCaps member STE (j/k).  She is so comfortable in the environment she's been in the past several years (that's why I call it the 'bubble'), she truly doesn't know what she's missing (or realized portions of her life she can't get back, her the psychological damage the bubble has created for her).

Bottom line: I criticize her quite a bit. But that's because she has shown she is capable of much more then parading in her panties and making those tough decisions of which colored dildo to use.

I agree with your previous comments regarding love and romance and sex being united to an extent Howard. But sexual situations involving sex occur all the time in wham, bam, thank you mam situations, or someone offering someone else something in return for some sort of sexual favors where usually none of the three are united. There are people who not long after discovering and experiencing the pleasures of sex, develop urges to do so more often than others usually do, and are considered to have developed tendencies to do so more often than others usually do, and those tendencies are usually referred to as nympho tendencies as far as women are concerned. The woman resides at a residence that is affiliated with a voyeur site.

Anyone who particpates on this site does so being aware that it is also considered being affiliated with a voyeur site as well. Anyone who does so and criticizes someone else for doing so should probably consider such matters. There is a term that could come to mind and be considered by others when such matters occur. I have at times done so similarly myself, but not because of the woman's choices or decisions to be a participant of the site, but rather because at times there seemed to be a lack of variation in occurrences compared to other times, which included my being aware of her past revelations of her interests in arts and crafts and dancing and not just her times of sensual pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

Well said

• Upvote 1