Leora - Home Activities #102

Pete1960

Paul's still back home. She plans to be on Skype or at least phone with Paul for the new year, however as i previously said, one girl did invite her over to hers, but that seems to be second option. It looks like the idea to bring Eva by road is still on course unless that changes. Her cold is quite bad so i guess she'll be home, having said that, she's out now isn't she. I'm wondering if she went out of town today, possible but only a guess based on previous times where she's met a family. As far as LB goes, i really don't know what it's all about now, as despite her being home so often and everything with Paul etc, they are still in regular, (almost) daily contact. So really, nothing's changed.

• Thanks 4

On 12/30/2021 at 12:51 PM, Max Ragnar said:

Many times Barcelona, kitty Smith, etc have had comments on this discussion.

What's your problem?

My problem is you post a random unrelated comment in this forum, it's bad enough with all the drooling & dribbling that goes on here without you adding to it!!
Pink Farting GIF by Jason Clarke

• Like 2

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

a great happy friday 

Happy end of year and start of year 2022 

with family and friends

31/12/2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

Happy New Year GIF 

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

• Thanks 2

Happy New Year friends! I hope that the next hundreds and thousands of hours are put to good use. May there be no lack of joy on your faces, may happiness be alive in the hearts of each one of you; and may love be revealed in every moment.

And don't forget that doing good causes countless positive things, so be good to each other! Have a Wonderful Year, friends! 

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Omer Studios

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Bonjour les amis

Quelqu’un sait à quelle heure est rentré leora j’ai pu lire quelle a eu Paul en rentrant merci guyquad

Une précision quand elle est sortie elle était habillée avec un string Beige un soutient gorge noire et un haut noir et pantalon et j’ai pu lire quelle était avec un string noir est-elle revenue avec ou elle sait changer en arrivant

Bon réveillon soyer prudent

• Like 1