B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She had a conversation with a gentleman in the elevator and he asked her if she was a guest at the hotel and she told him Yes and also what room she was staying in, which is not a good thing. I heard the room number but don't want to print it here. 

I assume they both spoke in English.  I did not know how fluent Tweety was in English. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She was showing the girls some car parked in front of the hotel but I couldn't get the Make. Did anyone else see the make?

I didn't catch the make either, but I took it was an expensive car.

• Like 1

According to a document issued by DHA, close contacts are those who have been less than 1m apart for at least 15 minutes from someone with Covid-19, even if they were wearing a mask.

People are also considered a close contact if they have been in direct contact in the two days before the person tested positive or during the 10 days of their illness.

Close contacts must quarantine for seven days. The period begins two days before the confirmed case took a PCR test or showed symptoms. The period can end on day seven without testing if no symptoms develop. If symptoms do develop, the person must quarantine for 10 days.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Dani’s guy is not the best sex partner that a woman could dream of but hats off , he is turbo recovering to begin new sessions .. I can’t remember anyone being like him and it is really a thing that will make him being remembered in the future days to come . 

• Like 1

If we think that the girls have not been in contact with a positive before leaving, it means that one of the two has been in contact with a positive at the airport or on the plane. In any case, the most basic controls were missing...And the vacation is ruined before it even begins.

14 minutes ago, fugwash said:

If one or both of them has a positive test, what does that mean for them returning to Spain?

It can be assumed that if Tweety had tested positive, she would not be allowed to wander around the hotel, or outside, like she has tonight.  A question is whether Holly is isolating in this hotel or at another location.  Tweety's hotel room does not look to be inexpensive. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Assuming the variant is Omicron, you will test positive three days after exposure, sooner than the other variants.  They left on Dec 24th, and we don't know when Holly tested positive.  Were they tested before being allowed to board a flight to the Maldives?  If so, the test is very recent and Holly is stuck for ten days.

For travelers who test positive in Dubai,

If you have tested positive for coronavirus, you will receive a text message from Seha telling you to report to Mafraq Hospital's Prime Assessment Centre, near Baniyas, on the outskirts of the capital.

On arrival, patients are registered to Salamtak, an online health portal, and will have a medical check-up.

High-risk patients, such as the elderly, anyone with a chronic disease or people with severe symptoms, will take additional tests.

These include heart monitoring, blood tests, and X-ray, and CT scan followed by consultation with a doctor to determine if they need hospital care.

People with mild or no symptoms will be fitted with an electronic tracker watch and must quarantine for 10 days either at home or in a facility depending on their living arrangements. The requirement to wear a tracking watch was dropped for travellers.

In Abu Dhabi, Covid positive patients can also visit the Prime Assessment Centre in Al Mushrif at Al Mushrif Wedding Hall.

Anyone aged 60 and above, those with chronic diseases and people with symptoms who have been in contact with a positive case in Al Ain can go to the assessment centre in the Red Hall at Al Khabaisi daily from 8am to 10pm.

Alternatively, they can visit screening centres at Asharej, Al Sarouj and Al Hili from Saturday to Thursday, 8am to 7.30pm and Friday from 10am to 7.30pm.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dani’s guy is not the best sex partner that a woman could dream of but hats off , he is turbo recovering to begin new sessions .. I can’t remember anyone being like him and it is really a thing that will make him being remembered in the future days to come . 

seeing as ur the only one talking about them, he as been forgotten already

44 minutes ago, moules said:

I assume they both spoke in English.  I did not know how fluent Tweety was in English. 

Yes, she had some trouble understanding. He seemed to be questioning why she was in the hotel. When he left the elevator she was still in it and showed his back briefly. He was dressed in a traditional Dishdasha.