B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, she had some trouble understanding. He seemed to be questioning why she was in the hotel. When he left the elevator she was still in it and showed his back briefly. He was dressed in a traditional Dishdasha. 

This does not look to be a hotel where Holly used her AMEX platinum card.for the suite.

If Holly & Tweety are stuck in Dubai at a hotel for isolation because one of them tested positive, these girls can't afford to pay for this hotel even if it is a modest hotel from the money they earn from RLC. The hotels in Dubai are expensive. 

I think the government of Dubai pays for the hotel rooms where the people are staying for isolation to protect the local people from infections like it was done in New Zealand last year but of course Dubai has a lot more money than New Zealand.

Tweety is in quarantine
she tested positive, wonders where she got infected, always wore a mask,
no symptoms, possibly loss of appetite..
On the first day in Dubai they visited the Palm Island
Haven't heard from Holly yet, maybe she could continue her journey?

Maldives with a stopover in Dubai
a nice trip and certainly a great experience
but ..
the stopover in Dubai was too long, they needed a new test to be able to continue flying (that was the risk)
It's a shame for both of them, Tweety is now stuck, we don't know anything about Holly ... it's luxurious, but no comparison to the actual travel destination, the Maldives.
Tweety is flying back on January 4th (without having seen the Maldives), she said (and of course she needs a negative test too)

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Tweety is in quarantine
she tested positive, wonders where she got infected, always wore a mask,
no symptoms, possibly loss of appetite..
On the first day in Dubai they visited the Palm Island
Haven't heard from Holly yet, maybe she could continue her journey?

Tweety should be in isolation foir 10 days..  Holly, as a close contact, is in quarantine for seven days.  If she has no symptoms after seven days, she is free to leave Dubai.

If she can get a negative test, then she would be free to leave

I have to assume this luxurious hotel where Tweety is staying is restricted to COVID positive travelers, 

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Tweety should be in isolation foir 10 days..  Holly, as a close contact, is in quarantine for seven days.  If she has no symptoms after seven days, she is free to leave Dubai.

ok i haven't heard everything, contact persons and those who have tested positive are separated in different hotels / areas.
That's why we didn't see Holly

Holly has been to Dubai numerous times. I watched her show videos on her first visit when she was assigned to the bed Olivia is assigned now. She was laying at the head of the bed with someone showing all the beautiful suites she stayed in when visiting Dubai. On each of the 8 - 10 videos she was with a different guy. One even gave her a new iPhone and she filmed him giving it to her. I posted about it when it happened. You could see it clearly on camera 3-16 even back then. 

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holly has been to Dubai numerous times. I watched her show videos on her first visit when she was assigned to the bed Olivia is assigned now. She was laying at the head of the bed with someone showing all the beautiful suites she stayed in when visiting Dubai. On each of the 8 - 10 videos she was with a different guy. One even gave her a new iPhone and she filmed him giving it to her. I posted about it when it happened. You could see it clearly on camera 3-16 even back then. 

And this time she took Tweety with her as reinforcement, but instead of an iPhone there was the trip to the Maldives
...... My worldview collapses .....🤔