B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

The presence of Daniel in B4 this evening explains why he visited Fiora in Gina's old apartment few days ago.  I think he tried to convince her to invite him for the new year's party at B4.

It seems that B1 girls will have their own party and B2 girls will have theirs too so I guess we can say that RLC's girls following the new Covid's restrictions to some extent.  🤔 

Well it's time for me to go get ready for the pub. Happy new year guys, if you can't be good be careful. 🙂

Party timmmmmme!!!!! 🍺🎉🍺🎉

And one last thing...be sure to go the toilet before 00:00 there's no need to carry the same shit into the new year. 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

15 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Où vous êtes dans ce monde, je veux vous souhaiter à tous une bonne Année 2022 remplie de joie, bonheur et SANTÉ.  Espérons que nous viendrons à bout de cette pandémie ... Message de la ville de Québec, Canada

Wherever you are in this world, I wanna wish you a very Happy New Year 2022 full of joy, happiness and most of all, HEALTH !  LET'S get ris of this COVID !  This message comes from Quebec City, Canada 

A toi aussi de Ste-Julie QC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The presence of Daniel in B4 this evening explains why he visited Fiora in Gina's old apartment few days ago.  I think he tried to convince her to invite him for the new year's party at B4.

It seems that B1 girls will have their own party and B2 girls will have theirs too so I guess we can say that RLC's girls following the new Covid's restrictions to some extent.  🤔 

they follow the restrictions when it suits them,would they have a party if the clubs were open?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they follow the restrictions when it suits them,would they have a party if the clubs were open?

I guess I agree with you but my comment had some sarcasm in it because I am certain that they are not having separate parties because of the Covid's restrictions in Barcelona but rather some of these girls don't want to be with the other girls in a same place and I don't know why but this is another topic. 

• Thanks 1

I read many comments on here that Holly & Tweety's trip was last minute thing.  I highly doubt it because in my opinion there is no way to travel to another part of the world last minute because the airline tickets would be very expensive and also this needs additional preparations in the Covid's era (such as Covid tests)

I think people reached this conclusion based on when they saw Holly & Tweety packed their suitcases at last minute.  The way I see it is that RLC instructed the girls if they want to go away for few days during the holidays, they would pack at last minute so subscribers wouldn't have a second thought from not purchasing or renewing their subscriptions (so not to hurt their sales) which I consider this as a dishonest or sneaky way of a business practice.  

The same thing Leia & Maksim and Loraine & Anthony did before they left.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1