Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities (2022) #1

too bad, I had high hopes when they got into the project, a local couple knowing another couple who are part of the project, a girl who is beautiful, a really and perfectly normal couple

there is a little taste of unfinished business because I still think they could have been a very nice couple for us

but maybe this life was not made for them, many complained about Natalia and the fact that she is still shy with the cameras, for my part I do not find any problem but maybe my expectations are different those of others

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I only saw the last two tenants of this apartment, but Natalia is the most beautiful of all.

Eliska and Natalia, right 

we have had in this apartment in order 

Suzan and Hector, Kitty and Smith, Julia and Eric, Asia and Hakeem, Eliska and Pepik, Mirukawa and Dantez  and Natalia and Viktor 

who are next? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

too bad, I had high hopes when they got into the project, a local couple knowing another couple who are part of the project, a girl who is beautiful, a really and perfectly normal couple

there is a little taste of unfinished business because I still think they could have been a very nice couple for us

but maybe this life was not made for them, many complained about Natalia and the fact that she is still shy with the cameras, for my part I do not find any problem but maybe my expectations are different those of others

I don't think that's the reason. Even though they didn't have sex or are comfortable being exhibitionists they still are one of the most watched apartments. RLC could have let them there for more months.

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Eliska and Natalia, right 

we have had in this apartment in order 

Suzan and Hector, Kitty and Smith, Julia and Eric, Asia and Hakeem, Eliska and Pepik, Mirukawa and Dantez  and Natalia and Viktor 

who are next? 

Eliska is hot, but I prefer Natalia. Mirukawa is..... not for my taste.