Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities (2022) #1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think that they didn't had time to visit.

Kitty and Smith  aren’t this busy , of course we don’t know how far the apartments are . Personally , I think it could have been possible a couple of times . Anyway , they aren’t off yet , let’s see.

lleva ya varios dias sin mostrarse tanto , hoy se escondio en el baño detras de la puerta , y estuvo dos dias sin ducharse ,  han estado dos meses , dinero suficiente para comprar el ultimo iphone y una poca de ropa gstar raw , es una pena por que esta muy buena , yo diria de lo mejor que hay actualmente , pero asi son las cosas , tiene que ser en la vida real una chica caliente , no cualquier chica entra en proyecto asi , a no ser por mucha necesidad o por que es morbosa , lastima que las camaras les quedaron grandes , buena suerte natalia y viktor .

• Like 1

it's a shame, natalia had potential, but her presence on rlc was very bland !!! an empty apartment during the day, no sex and the minimum of nudity to enter and leave the shower, hiding as quickly as possible !!! so about 6 seconds a day, seeing her naked and glimpsing a little pussy oops !!! no real investment on his part, as if rlc had only been a temporary and free solution, while waiting for them to be able to move into their new apartment. I think it could have lasted several months with the same ritual, so it is better for her to leave, the rlc concept is not for her.😔

Sorry Tom Hiddleston GIF

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

too bad, I had high hopes when they got into the project, a local couple knowing another couple who are part of the project, a girl who is beautiful, a really and perfectly normal couple

there is a little taste of unfinished business because I still think they could have been a very nice couple for us

but maybe this life was not made for them, many complained about Natalia and the fact that she is still shy with the cameras, for my part I do not find any problem but maybe my expectations are different those of others

You have to have expectations before they can be different from others

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

It is asking too much to see a young couple that isn't fuck up?

I complained a lot about Nat and Vik, but I will miss them. Specially because when I take my afternoon coffee is the time that they come back from work. 😊

Long gone are the days that what you wished was happening in Russia .. I have said it again , mainland Europe isn’t Russia , there are jobs that if a couple that both people work can have an apartment even better of what we see that RLC offers ( not the GOV places or the villa that are indeed kind of luxury with big spaces , except H&F ) , the money and quality life is way of much higher standards than what RLC can offer either in Rome or Prague or in Barcelona . It isn’t a coincidence that in Rome , a Russian is inhabiting the apartment and that just recently in Prague there was a Russian speaking couple . This “ job “ could possibly be done with 5,000€ per month all inclusive ( rent , monthly payments , both tenants salary ) , I highly doubt that RLC pays this money to the couples . But in Russia and the popularity of RLC back in the days ( so many more subscriptions or trial customers for a month or so ) even with 2,000-3,000 per month expenses for the apartments and the tenants , it was great for both RLC and for whoever was participating . This is at least what I believe and why it isn’t so easy to find so “ normal “ couples . 

• Upvote 1