Natalia and Viktor - Home Activities (2022) #1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Eliska is hot, but I prefer Natalia. Mirukawa is..... not for my taste.

They were all pretty in my eyes and they all also had flaws and qualities
Eliska drank way too much but I'm sure she's a very nice girl too
Mirukawa, I immediately had a good feeling with her but it's a shame that she needed to have implants because I don't think it was necessary
But now the standards of beauty are not the same as before, well it's that social networks want us to believe

It's obvious to me that they've decided RLC isn't for them. It might be a mutual decision, but my guess it's more Natalia's than Viktor's. She always looked pretty uncomfortable in front of the cams when showering, and never changed her behaviour in all those weeks. This isn't a criticism...I'm really disappointed to see them go. She's super attractive!
I'm positive they have another place lined up though, as they both appear to hold down 'normal' jobs in the area...

Good luck to them if they are leaving...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's obvious to me that they've decided RLC isn't for them. It might be a mutual decision, but my guess it's more Natalia's than Viktor's. She always looked pretty uncomfortable in front of the cams when showering, and never changed her behaviour in all those weeks. This isn't a criticism...I'm really disappointed to see them go. She's super attractive!
I'm positive they have another place lined up though, as they both appear to hold down 'normal' jobs in the area...

Good luck to them if they are leaving...

That's why, I think, is easier for RLC to hire models. I think they are more used to expose them self.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don’t understand why we didn’t see either K&S visiting them or the opposite , most probably  being on cameras with Natalia could have helped to overcome any shy feelings ..if they depart , I don’t really know how we would stop judging this apartment as cursed 😂😂

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t understand why we didn’t see either K&S visiting them or the opposite , most probably  being on cameras with Natalia could have helped to overcome any shy feelings ..if they depart , I don’t really know how we would stop judging this apartment as cursed 😂😂

I think that they didn't had time to visit.