Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that Ukrainians need visa to stay. I just know by some news, don't know what decision the EU made on this matter. 

Ukraine submitted its application to joint the EU 2 weeks ago but this process takes few years. Currently, Ukraine is not part of the EU so the Ukrainians have to obtain Schengen visas to visit any of the EU countries.

But I think the EU commission in Brussels will decide to extend the visas to any Ukrainian who currently is in the EU because of the sad and violent events in Ukraine.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

As I said. You didn't see it.

She came late home alone , the wound was fresh made when she was seen in cameras entering the apartment . Did she hurt herself ? Did the door hurt her ( that smith smashed )  ? Or Smith outside  ? Anything else as a suggestion that I can’t  possibly think ? The best is to move on and stop this disappointing stay for dozens of reasons .Is it difficult to see that we reached today’s incident due  to gradually ongoing situations the previous months ? How can we want the best of those people when we remain blind that this relationship has been way more than toxic  since a very long time and the current stay was for financial reasons only ? If you are satisfied watching a sad , anger and full of shouting , arguments and fights apartment , please , keep supporting .But only the truth can perhaps persuade the mind of these people that changes are needed and not filling their minds with promises that things can only get better when they simply can’t .

52 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Ukraine submitted its application to joint the EU 2 weeks ago but this process takes few years. Currently, Ukraine is not part of the EU so the Ukrainians have to obtain Schengen visas to visit any of the EU countries.

But I think the EU commission in Brussels will decide to extend the visas to any Ukrainian who currently is in the EU because of the sad and violent events in Ukraine.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The proposal, expected to be approved, is based on a law drawn up in the aftermath of the Balkan wars

It will be difficult for Ukraine to be a EU member , most probably the country will be divided in west and east Ukraine like Germany in the past . As always , the only who lose everything is the people .

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She came late home alone , the wound was fresh made when she was seen in cameras entering the apartment . Did she hurt herself ? Did the door hurt her ( that smith smashed )  ? Or Smith outside  ? Anything else as a suggestion that I can’t  possibly think ? The best is to move on and stop this disappointing stay for dozens of reasons .Is it difficult to see that we reached today’s incident due  to gradually ongoing situations the previous months ? How can we want the best of those people when we remain blind that this relationship has been way more than toxic  since a very long time and the current stay was for financial reasons only ? If you are satisfied watching a sad , anger and full of shouting , arguments and fights apartment , please , keep supporting .But only the truth can perhaps persuade the mind of these people that changes are needed and not filling their minds with promises that things can only get better when they simply can’t .

You talk too much.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The proposal, expected to be approved, is based on a law drawn up in the aftermath of the Balkan wars

It will be difficult for Ukraine to be a EU member , most probably the country will be divided in west and east Ukraine like Germany in the past . As always , the only who lose everything is the people .

Thanks for the link about the refugees.

I was talking about the Ukrainians who are already in the EU before the war started such as: Rus & Kelly, Holly & Tweety and who can't go back to Ukraine now. I think the EU commission will discuss this issue.

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

I was talking about the Ukrainians who are already in the EU before the war started such as: Rus & Kelly, Holly & Tweety and who can't go back to Ukraine now. I think the EU commission will discuss this issue.

I think they will have a lot of benefits and there will be ways to extend easily their stays . It will take some time till these people return back home , the question is if RLC will be helping them by keeping them as “ permanent “ residents let’s say or will be replacing them in the long run , thst will be a difficult call I think .

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Sorry, I meant Rus & Kylie 🙃

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

simon cowell facepalm GIF

If I was writing a 5 paragraphs post praising Kitty , your comment would have been totally different I think . I told you again , only being real , sincere  and speaking the truth no matter how much it hurts can define you as a real fan or a person that she considers as you have said a friend due to your direct contact  to her . A real friend knows that no matter what you say to this person , no matter the criticism or whatever , is done  out of pure and real concern and because you want to see this person succeed , triumph and be happy in life . All these images and emojis and bla bla bla , it is just virtual confirmations for the vanity of an individual and to know that people are kept busy and she’s in the center of interest .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If I was writing a 5 paragraphs post praising Kitty , your comment would have been totally different I think . I told you again , only being real , sincere  and speaking the truth no matter how much it hurts can define you as a real fan or a person that she considers as you have said a friend due to your direct contact  to her . A real friend knows that no matter what you say to this person , no matter the criticism or whatever , is done  out of pure and real concern and because you want to see this person succeed , triumph and be happy in life . All these images and emojis and bla bla bla , it is just virtual confirmations for the vanity of an individual and to know that people are kept busy and she’s in the center of interest .

You forget one vital piece of information. I do not judge her. It is not my place or anyone's to judge her. I support her as an equal to myself. I would never act like I know what is best for her. Apparently, that is your job and everyone else's. I am not her father or mother or anything. I am me and she is her. Learn the difference.