Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

if that was a joke then I am lmao

I guess one more like from a person that we don’t have the best of opinion is more important than not “ befriending “ and follow at instagram 🤔😏

• Haha 1

Le départ de kitty et smith est sans doute la meilleure chose pour RLC en espérant voir Leora, Linda et Tibor suivrent bientôt. Ils n'apportent rien au projet et prennent les gens qui payent pour des cons ( je me demande même s'ils ne le sont pas parfois...)

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As I said “ the truth hurts “ ..Whoever faces it realistically , it is always the one that comes as a winner in the end .The woman’s biggest problem is insecurity , whoever learns to fight it ,  she has earned the life betting . You say it is BS when it is simply an opinion that you don’t agree , as I said , different time eras , different thoughts , different cultures . Be strict to your friends and be next to them not at the easy times but at the worst of their times and make them with your support feel strong and “ invisible “ to face the truth and overcome all difficulties .

What the hell are you even going on about?

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, miaballe02 said:

Le départ de kitty et smith est sans doute la meilleure chose pour RLC en espérant voir Leora, Linda et Tibor suivrent bientôt. Ils n'apportent rien au projet et prennent les gens qui payent pour des cons ( je me demande même s'ils ne le sont pas parfois...)

je pense sincèrement que c'est plutôt les autres qui prennent les gens pour les cons plutôt qu'eux, mais chacun son avis 😁

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

LOL ok Harley. You are the only one I will answer bud. Always answer the biggest asshole first. 🤣

I talked to Kitty. She is upset, ofc. I don't wish her to be thrown out of the apartment and she realizes it but right now that is not even her first priority. She tells me she is done with him. Maybe, maybe not. But without him she is basically alone. We have talked about her having her own apartment. It is definitely a viable option, IF RLC goes for it. I have even suggested staying with Smith but taking a break from each other (for those of you that think I am trying to tear them apart). Kitty has shown support for some of these ideas. Let's face it, a Kitty apartment is a very attractive solution to this problem. I believe it would help her grow in ways she doesn't yet know. I think a lot of us guys would love to see that.

Two things. I am not obsessed with the lady. We have been friends for 2 years. I don't know Smith. If he wants to tell me his side he is welcome to do it. As in real life I can only know one person's side and oops that has to be good enough for me. Y'all can say what you want about her. I will defend her because it is what I know and she is my friend. Don't like it? Find your own friend.

Second, she is basically alone without Smith. Her mom can't help her and dad is absent from her life. Have a little compassion and stop being desktop warriors. And yeah, I will defend her if that is all she has. Bring it.

I will not say if he hit her.

Hey Jugg, thank you for the compliment!  If I could count on my fingers and toes how many times I've heard a woman say she is done with him....I'd be a richer man!  As for Kitty getting her own apartment on RLC, I have to disagree.  She should get out of the on camera world, her ship has sailed and she needs to make something of her life other than showing her goods on the internet.

I also think you are obsessed with the lady but that's your own business, I hold nothing against you for it.  Friends are friends and as long as you two are comfortable with it, it's good enough for me.

I'm sure she wouldn't be alone for long so I wouldn't worry about her and Smith breaking up.  There is probably someone already waiting in the wings for just that.

Did he hit her or not?  That's all I want to know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

je pense sincèrement que c'est plutôt les autres qui prennent les gens pour les cons plutôt qu'eux, mais chacun son avis 😁

Voir certains s'exciter tous les jours sur des choses qu'ils ont vu 1000 fois, se demander s'ils ne sont pas cons est une question légitime à mon avis...

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hey Jugg, thank you for the compliment!  If I could count on my fingers and toes how many times I've heard a woman say she is done with him....I'd be a richer man!  As for Kitty getting her own apartment on RLC, I have to disagree.  She should get out of the on camera world, her ship has sailed and she needs to make something of her life other than showing her goods on the internet.

I also think you are obsessed with the lady but that's your own business, I hold nothing against you for it.  Friends are friends and as long as you two are comfortable with it, it's good enough for me.

I'm sure she wouldn't be alone for long so I wouldn't worry about her and Smith breaking up.  There is probably someone already waiting in the wings for just that.

Did he hit her or not?  That's all I want to know.

Dude, I am not obsessed. Any way define obsession. I talk to her and tell you shit. If that is obsession then I am guilty. As far as did he hit her. Not telling. I need her to get her own apartment here. Otherwise I will probably not hear from her again, although she says otherwise. I guess we see.

• Like 1