Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You forget one vital piece of information. I do not judge her. It is not my place or anyone's to judge her. I support her as an equal to myself. I would never act like I know what is best for her. Apparently, that is your job and everyone else's. I am not her father or mother or anything. I am me and she is her. Learn the difference.

Advising what’s best is never judging , as a friend you simply say your opinion direct on the face and not “ oh my sweet whoever , yes , he’s the asshole “ and bla bla bla to make the other feel better . It might be simply that we see the issue differently which is perfectly fine , different countries and cultures , different approach perhaps .

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm a bit worried that there are too many assumptions being made here. No one actually saw what happened. So until I hear it for myself I don't believe what anyone here says.

7 hours ago, Howard said:

1- She (and he), but more Kitty, needs counseling.  Otherwise, she will never learn how to avoid being in a toxic relationship. 

2- And he needs anger management counseling (and a visit from Mike Tyson to punch him until he sees stars).

1- Yes, she does need counseling (for anger management)

2- She needs the anger management counseling

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

1- I don’t think he has been completely the bad guy , the verbal abuse by Kitty has been at an extreme high level during this stay but being responsible for the previous “ sent off “ he was trying really hard not to explode .. He would always wear his headset or go in the no cameras bathroom to let the storm pass by ....He didn’t manage today ,

2- I think he was violent to her outside of the door when she was trying to enter the apartment but the injury in my opinion occurred when he smashed the door the second time she tried to enter .

1- Unfortunately he is always labelled the bad guy, but you are right Kitty's verbal abuse is toxic

2- Don't make accusations you can't support, don't assume, as you were not there & can't see ot know what might have happened outside the door for all we know she might have been attacked / mugged on her way home.

5 hours ago, Howard said:

She could have indirectly turned to her page with the camera over her shoulder.   No matter as its a moot issue moving forward.

Hmm, like her attempts with 'Bonga Cams'

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

As I said. You didn't see it.

And neither did you

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

You forget one vital piece of information. I do not judge her. It is not my place or anyone's to judge her. I support her as an equal to myself. I would never act like I know what is best for her. Apparently, that is your job and everyone else's. I am not her father or mother or anything. I am me and she is her. Learn the difference.

But you are biased & only ever hear one side of the story, and because you are so besotted by her you accept it as gospel, there are always 2 sides & the truth is usually somewhere in between.

All above is imho, I don't purport to know the truth, but I certainly won't make assumptions, I am neutral & unbiased.
Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

35 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However Kitty got hurt, RLC decided that the replays should deleted. And when this happens, it's never a good sign. This cannot be denied.

She called them to turn off the camera but since then she has not receive any message from rlc. So I guess you're right, it's not a good sign

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shinobi49 said:

She called them to turn off the camera but since then she has not receive any message from rlc. So I guess you're right, it's not a good sign

Hello, I can confirm that....she wrote to me that she called rlc to go offline, she probably wants to break up but is also afraid of living alone...but he can't continue like this and behave like that. I advised her it would be better to break up before more happens... and maybe she can ask a good friend to live with her in the apartment for a while. will see what happens 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

However Kitty got hurt, RLC decided that the replays should deleted. And when this happens, it's never a good sign. This cannot be denied.

The replays didn't show how she got hurt, only that she had been

26 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

The replays didn't show how she got hurt, only that she had been

I know and in fact it is even worse, they removed it even if it was not seen how Kitty got hurt. Which says a lot about what really happened.

45 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I know and in fact it is even worse, they removed it even if it was not seen how Kitty got hurt. Which says a lot about what really happened.

..I think this morning he pushed her a little harder away from the door because she was storming all the time rang the bell even though she had a key, think she drank bit too much and didn't hit the hole...