Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

What did they remove.

Smith giving kitty a bloody nose and I think it was said he kicked her as well.   

I don't think they'll be back.  RLC usually draws the line when any type of violence sets in.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I don't think they'll be back.  RLC usually draws the line when any type of violence sets in.

Ok thanks.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

It has happened in the past that she came back home very late morning hours , I think Smith also . I can’t think how many times she ( must have ) said that she wanted to end this ..The truth is the facts , the facts say that they always argue and they always end up together . Knowing that something isn’t what makes you happy since many years , flirting with others and possibly trying to find a way out but saying at the same time that you will suffer without the person who makes you happy only few times and sad the most of the times , well , theres nothing more to add of what needs to be done .

This forum and members have said their opinion repeatedly over the years , nothing more that any of us can add as well . 

So...it's a toxic relationship - these never end well (as we see with physical violence).

She needs to not only leave him, but move a fair distance away from him (another city). She (and he), but more Kitty, needs counseling.  Otherwise, she will never learn how to avoid being in a toxic relationship.  And he needs anger management counseling (and a visit from Mike Tyson to punch him until he sees stars).

• Upvote 1

I think this time is definitely the end for Kitty&Smith and there won't be a third chance, they've already wasted the second chance.

It was foreseeable that sooner or later Smith would break out again as in the past.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not quite that since nothing has been done in front of the cameras since the front door prevents you from seeing the outside corridor, on the other hand I'm stupid because I didn't think of looking with the living room camera that has a view of this front door
So hard to say if it's by a blow or by the will to close the front door to prevent Kitty from returning which is the result that she returned while bleeding from the nose or from the mouth

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm a bit worried that there are too many assumptions being made here. No one actually saw what happened. So until I hear it for myself I don't believe what anyone here says.

Wen you got some news, please share.

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not quite that since nothing has been done in front of the cameras since the front door prevents you from seeing the outside corridor, on the other hand I'm stupid because I didn't think of looking with the living room camera that has a view of this front door
So hard to say if it's by a blow or by the will to close the front door to prevent Kitty from returning which is the result that she returned while bleeding from the nose or from the mouth

I myself did not see it but I am just going by what information I have read.  No matter how it happened things went overboard this time. 

1 hour ago, Howard said:

So...it's a toxic relationship - these never end well (as we see with physical violence).

She needs to not only leave him, but move a fair distance away from him (another city). She (and he), but more Kitty, needs counseling.  Otherwise, she will never learn how to avoid being in a toxic relationship.  And he needs anger management counseling (and a visit from Mike Tyson to punch him until he sees stars).

We have been saying this since more than  a year but it was always “ argument , make piece , repeat “ ..For months and months we comment about kitty and smith and how wrong it is all this and that both lose some of their best years by having  allowed the comfort of RLC income defining their lives , the truth is that   they got again into such a situation only to return with - let’s be honest - disappointing  results .They both had no RLC interest , Kitty stopped being playful with her fans , the apartment went Leora way with no guests apart from parents and when smith was making barber duties and a glimpse of being introduced  to pretty Natalia that she became also a tenant for a short period only realizing that  this isn’t for her .

A return of Kitty will be a mistake for her life ,she reached the path of choosing “ fighting for a normal life in the real world “ ( having a job like a model actually helps her than being unemployed ) and keep on with the comforts that RLC provides . I hope this time she chooses right and wisely . 

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If Kitty is smart and do things right she can make a lot of money on OnlyFans like many does. She has many ways do make money without RLC, not only modeling and Instagram promotions.

Defining smart … Knowing that you have a toxic relationship that leads nowhere except flirting other guys and promising them things , calling the boyfriend psychopath but still keep on being with a guy because you can’t say goodbye to him ? Kitty has no money issues I think , she makes enough , RLC has been a good platform for savings . It is time to use her whatever life experience , move on , grow up and from sweet little kitty become a grown up woman , responsible and certain for her actions and  enjoy her life at the level she deserves . 

• Like 1