Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

Just now, Donnie21 said:

Put her with Loera, she can teach her a few things.

I don't think kitty would do so well with Leora. Would be funny to watch but not only would the internet explode, kitty does not like Leora a whole lot. LOL

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Unlike the majority of folks here, I enjoy your long posts and interesting insights.  But for God sakes my dear friend, stop trying to defend yourself here.  I know this is difficult to do as I have been attacked as well, but you simply must do it.  

By trying to defend yourself all that you do is create more non-productive posts that rehash your earlier points, etc.

Now we clearly will get to 30 pages before they decommission this apartment.

30 pages is a given. In fact, I believe I should be the one to turn it.

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Unlike the majority of folks here, I enjoy your long posts and interesting insights.  But for God sakes my dear friend, stop trying to defend yourself here.  I know this is difficult to do as I have been attacked as well, but you simply must do it.  

By trying to defend yourself all that you do is create more non-productive posts that rehash your earlier points, etc.

Now we clearly will get to 30 pages before they decommission this apartment.

As many people here know , I don’t use emojis , I could show my reactions with an action that I don’t like , that is use emojis . I prefer to gather hate or positive thoughts by speaking out loud my thoughts than remaining  silent 😇 .This is how I have always been doing in real life , if i have anything to say , I simply  open up my mouth and say it , nothing to afraid or hold back , I will make some people dislike the posts and some others will still read if they want 😁

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't think kitty would do so well with Leora. Would be funny to watch but not only would the internet explode, kitty does not like Leora a whole lot. LOL

That’s why they follow each other at instagram and at least Leora likes Kitty’s posts 😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This is how I have always been doing in real life , if i have anything to say , I simply  open up my mouth and say it , nothing to afraid or hold back , I will make some people dislike the posts and some others will still read if they want 😁

This sounds like @HarleyFatboy.  Perhaps this is why I like both of you so much.   🙂     

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

LOL ok Harley. You are the only one I will answer bud. Always answer the biggest asshole first. 🤣

I talked to Kitty. She is upset, ofc. I don't wish her to be thrown out of the apartment and she realizes it but right now that is not even her first priority. She tells me she is done with him. Maybe, maybe not. But without him she is basically alone. We have talked about her having her own apartment. It is definitely a viable option, IF RLC goes for it. I have even suggested staying with Smith but taking a break from each other (for those of you that think I am trying to tear them apart). Kitty has shown support for some of these ideas. Let's face it, a Kitty apartment is a very attractive solution to this problem. I believe it would help her grow in ways she doesn't yet know. I think a lot of us guys would love to see that.

Two things. I am not obsessed with the lady. We have been friends for 2 years. I don't know Smith. If he wants to tell me his side he is welcome to do it. As in real life I can only know one person's side and oops that has to be good enough for me. Y'all can say what you want about her. I will defend her because it is what I know and she is my friend. Don't like it? Find your own friend.

Second, she is basically alone without Smith. Her mom can't help her and dad is absent from her life. Have a little compassion and stop being desktop warriors. And yeah, I will defend her if that is all she has. Bring it.

I will not say if he hit her.

12 thousand instagram followers , a real life job outside RLC and she has no one to contact , go out for a drink , have a coffee , sit down and tell her problems , discuss , feel that there’s someone there that  can be next to her , a real , trustworthy friend .

Welcome to the fake virtual world where a post that gathers thousand likes , where a filter for the perfect photo posing and some “ you look amazing and incredible “ comment define the life of these people .Kitty is in a profession with  hundreds of people , people that she interacts verbally , face to face and not locked in an office  and a cubic to be isolated .Life choices , the virtual apotheosis in comparison to face to face interactions , building friendships and get to know people that will be there at both good and bad times , like now .

I don’t think  that there’s anything more to add than what it is obvious what’s going on the life of this girl . You will say that it is all about judging but it is exactly this that these girls avoid doing , they can’t look themselves in the mirror , face the real themselves and ask deeply inside them “ who am I “ and the fastest possible , go out and face the world and its challenges with 100 times more passion of self confidence and dynamic than when they try to get the best pose and spend hours to find the best filter and gather the “ friends followers “ praising .

Once again , the biggest friend and enemy at the same time of anyone is his/her own self . The power we have to face anything is incredible but it is our actions that make us look so little and hide behind fakery things to avoid whatever negative we believe might come to us .Kitty has one last chance to realize that she needs to reboot herself , if she loses this one by returning to a world without friends only to be financially independent , yes , for our eyes will be fantastic , for her life would be an even worse than  whatever decisions she has made so far .

I enjoy and applause RLC kitty but as a human being to another , she needs to exit .The same like Leora , the same like Linda and Tibor , the same like Nelly and Bogdan , they should know all these people when the time to stop has come , Kitty’s time has come . And that’s my opinion , a bitter truth but that’s how I would speak to a friend of mine , directly and without “ sugarcoating “ the situation .

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

12 thousand instagram followers , a real life job outside RLC and she has no one to contact , g out for a drink , have a coffee , sit down and tell her problems , discuss , feel that there’s someone there that  can be next to her , a real , trustworthy friend .

Welcome to the fake virtual world where a post that gathers thousand likes , where a filter for the perfect photo posing and some “ you look amazing and incredible “ define the life of these people .Kitty is in a profession with  hundreds of people , people that she interacts verbally , face to face and not locked in an office  and a cubic to be isolated .Life choices , the virtual apotheosis in comparison to face to face interactions , building friendships and get to know people that will be there at both good and bad times , like now .

I do t think that there’s anything more to add than what it is obvious what’s going on the life of this girl . You will say that it is all about judging but it is exactly this this these girls avoid doing , they can’t look themselves in the mirror , face the real themselves and ask deeply inside them “ who am I “ and the fastest possible , go out and face the world and its challenges with 100 times more passion of self confidence and dynamic than when they try to get the best pose and spend hours to find the best filter and gather the “ friends followers “ praising .

Once again , the biggest friend and Emmy at the same time of anyone is his/her own self . The power we have to face anything is incredible but it is out actions that ,are us look so little and hide behind fakery things to avoid whatever negative we believe might come to us .Kitty has one last chance to realize thst she needs to reboot herself , if she loses this one by returning to a world without friends only to be financially independent , yes , for our eyes will be fantastic , for her life would be an even worse than  whatever decisions she has made so far .

I enjoy and applause RLC kitty but as a human being to another , she needs to exit .The same like Leora , the same like Linda and Tibor , the same like Nelly and Bogdan , they should know all these people when the time to stop has come , Kitty’s time has come . And that’s my opinion , a bitter truth but that’s how I would speak to a friend of mine , directly and without “ sugarcoating “ the situation .

you can have 12 thousand idiots follow you and still be alone. Enough of your armchair bs.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jugghead said:

you can have 12 thousand idiots follow you and still be alone. Enough of your armchair bs.

As I said “ the truth hurts “ ..Whoever faces it realistically , it is always the one that comes as a winner in the end .The woman’s biggest problem is insecurity , whoever learns to fight it ,  she has earned the life betting . You say it is BS when it is simply an opinion that you don’t agree , as I said , different time eras , different thoughts , different cultures . Be strict to your friends and be next to them not at the easy times but at the worst of their times and make them with your support feel strong and “ invisible “ to face the truth and overcome all difficulties .