Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

Kitty has tried to get Smith to move forward in their lives. He does not. He is lazy and she wants to grow. TBH I think they are here because he is a lazy boy and she is so frustrated by it. He is the one that makes them stay in the apartment. I will even say this, If it were Kitty without him, she would have much success. ddhm you have said it well enough. She agrees with all you said. You nailed it.

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Kitty has tried to get Smith to move forward in their lives. He does not. He is lazy and she wants to grow. TBH I think they are here because he is a lazy boy and she is so frustrated by it. He is the one that makes them stay in the apartment. I will even say this, If it were Kitty without him, she would have much success. ddhm you have said it well enough. She agrees with all you said. You nailed it.

All she has to do is kick his ass to the curb and move on. I am sure she'll find someone better in no time at all.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All she has to do is kick his ass to the curb and move on. I am sure she'll find someone better in no time at all.

Friend, I think she is starting to understand this. As I have said before, she may be imagining an apartment that is just Kitty. It is absolutely doable. I think it would stand RLC on it's head, and not like Leora, way past that. All she needs is encouragement. Any way her anger at Smith is frustration. I would hope the others can see it for this. OFC I know it is this.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Best advice I can say to you Kitty, and I will say it publicly. Take time away from Smith. It is the only way. If you truly love each other you will return to each other with confidence. But right now it needs to end. You both need to clear your heads. If you are the strong person I know you are, do it. In fact, I will say, Smith needs you to take time away if he is to improve his attitude. And you need the time to clear your head.

Nejlepší rada, kterou ti můžu říct, Kitty, a řeknu to veřejně. Udělejte si čas pryč od Smithe. Je to jediný způsob. Pokud se opravdu milujete, vrátíte se k sobě s důvěrou. Ale právě teď to musí skončit. Oba si musíte vyčistit hlavu. Pokud jsi ten silný člověk, o kterém vím, že jsi, udělej to. Ve skutečnosti, řeknu, Smith potřebuje, aby sis vzal čas, pokud chce zlepšit svůj postoj. A potřebuješ čas si vyčistit hlavu.

• Like 2

On 1/27/2022 at 6:50 PM, jugghead said:

Friend, I think she is starting to understand this. As I have said before, she may be imagining an apartment that is just Kitty. It is absolutely doable. I think it would stand RLC on it's head, and not like Leora, way past that. All she needs is encouragement. Any way her anger at Smith is frustration. I would hope the others can see it for this. OFC I know it is this.

pete1960 laughs and our super mod appreciates. Tells everyone all they need to know.

What I saw from these two at 4am a couple of nights ago was shocking. Physical confrontation. Smith trying to kick Kitty (and falling flat on his ass), Kitty trying to break the bedroom door down, Smith grabbing Kitty by the throat. This is getting totally out of hand now.  While these two remain active on these webcams, RLC are condoning domestic abuse. Something needs to be done, it's not even enjoyable to watch any more. Trust me, one night this will go too far and something really bad is going to happen.

13 minutes ago, LeeLovesNat said:

What I saw from these two at 4am a couple of nights ago was shocking. Physical confrontation. Smith trying to kick Kitty (and falling flat on his ass), Kitty trying to break the bedroom door down, Smith grabbing Kitty by the throat. This is getting totally out of hand now.  While these two remain active on these webcams, RLC are condoning domestic abuse. Something needs to be done, it's not even enjoyable to watch any more. Trust me, one night this will go too far and something really bad is going to happen.

It will always be more or less like this , it is years and years the same situation . It is a matter between the two , they know it , but nothing changes , a toxic relationship , two people that can’t be with one another but they can’t also be separated . Under different circumstances ( RLC in desperate need for tenants , can’t even fill beds when it used to be a queue for people wanting to enter this business ) , they would be past , exactly the same reason as you describe was the incident that caused them the apartment around 2,5 years ago  .. it is what it is , RLC just “closing” the eyes because there aren’t alternatives .