Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

It seems that the 4 musketeers are celebrating the departure of girls that haven’t been in best terms and indirectly saying “ cheers “ to all of us that we have been asking for changes 😂😂

Daniel and Olivia for the first time seem like they are in “ ok “ terms after the almost no exchange of words during his villa times .

52 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Daniel on visit

If you have friends like that, you don't need enemies
he will empty the alcohol and see if there is something to fuck. Hopefully they don't take him to B4 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 2

Here it is again then one more strange thing ..Good friend Noldus mentions Harley’s birthday , I say that it is the second “ major celebration “ ( the first being the New Year’s Eve ) that both Vamp and mostly Harley’s guy aren’t present and instead , Daniel is getting an invitation .Of course , they both might join later but I don’t know if it is just a coincidence or they have other things that need priority than being in quite remarkable events . As I have said , I don’t believe both  girls relationships as serious , despite Fiora being for a long time with Vamp and the unknown time of Harley and her guy .

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

If you have friends like that, you don't need enemies
he will empty the alcohol and see if there is something to fuck. Hopefully they don't take him to B4 🤷‍♂️

The only person he can fuck is Olivia as she seems to be the only one “ missing dick “ 😂😂 since all the other 3 are satisfied currently and recently 😁

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Here it is again then one more strange thing ..Good friend Noldus mentions Harley’s birthday , I say that it is the second “ major celebration “ ( the first being the New Year’s Eve ) that both Vamp and mostly Harley’s guy aren’t present and instead , Daniel is getting an invitation .Of course , they both might join later but I don’t know if it is just a coincidence or they have other things that need priory than being in quite remarkable events . As I have said , I don’t believe both  girls relationships as serious , despite Fiora being for a long time with Vamp and the unknown time of Harley and her guy .

harley facetimed her bf earlier so maybe hes busy

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that the 4 musketeers are celebrating the departure of girls that haven’t been in best terms and indirectly saying “ cheers “ to all of us that we have been asking for changes 😂😂

Daniel and Olivia for the first time seem like they are in “ ok “ terms after the almost no exchange of words during his villa times .

It's Harley's birthday 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's Harley's birthday 

Yes , I saw it later 😬 Well , a combination for us fans , Harley’s birthday and  girls we wanted/ wishing to depart .

• Like 1