Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

She’s one of the best  girls we have seen as newcomers , compare her to Nana , Radislava , who currently are “ newcomers “ and there you have it . Harley is a big asset for RLC and that’s  why it is ridiculous that RLC has her sleeping on a couch in a LR 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

That is sad but true. She is far away from the rest of the cast and she deserves more highlight. And RLC should give her that highlight, by making her more permanent in the project like Masha and Leora for example, while offering her better conditions, which is not making her be sleeping on the couch, as you said well

3 hours ago, james deen said:

ulyana and fiora have produced some of the worst shows ive seen since ive been subscribed i would be rather keep those 2 apart ifthey are going to keep insulting everyones intelligence.

I agree...just look at todays 🥴

It's strange, I admit not understanding what many people here seem to expect from Fiora and blame him today. Harley's situation is certainly unfortunate, but why blame Fiora who is the person on RLC who makes us share her life as a couple the most. You don't solve a problem by moving it onto another person.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Het is vreemd, ik geef toe dat ik niet begrijp wat veel mensen hier van Fiora lijken te verwachten en hem vandaag de schuld geven. Harley's situatie is zeker ongelukkig, maar waarom zou je Fiora de schuld geven, die de persoon op RLC is die ons haar leven als koppel het meest laat delen? Je lost een probleem niet op door het naar een ander te verplaatsen.

nee maar fiora doet altijd alles overdreven het moet gaan volgens haar zij bepaald alles harley mag niets en wat fiora doet is gespeeld en gemaakt heeft niets met  interesse te maken en niks met liefde

6 hours ago, costa049 said:

Harley isolated from Fiora and Ulyana

Harley is not comfortable there on the couch she feels like that not part of her apt that it's Fiora from what I've seen.

• Like 2

Daniel tries to find a way to enter again the RLC world as it seems after “ smelling “ the chance with the simultaneous presence of Olivia , Ulyana and Fiora. It is also strange that Fiora seems having no issues keeping him around , I can then think that if Olivia has said anything to Fiora , Fiora doesn’t care or if Olivia doesn’t give a fuck which shows clearly that it was just a fun time with him and nothing serious ( as most of these relationships are for the girls who are on limited periods there like Olivia was in 2020 ) . 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Daniel tries to find a way to enter again the RLC as it seems world after “ smelling “ the chance with the simultaneous presence of Olivia , Ulyana and Fiora. It is also strange that Fiora seems having no issues keeping him around , I can then think that if Olivia has said anything to Fiora , Fiora doesn’t care or if Olivia doesn’t give a fuck which shows clearly that it was just a fun time with him and nothing serious ( as most of these relationships are for the girls who are on limited periods there like Olivia was in 2020 ) . 

He's more than welcome if he's gonna keep diving down the stairs!...Best moment we've seen for ages. I'm pleased he wasn't seriously hurt though...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's more than welcome if he's gonna keep diving down the stairs!...Best moment we've seen for ages. I'm pleased he wasn't seriously hurt though...

I didn’t want to comment about that as I thought the moderators would have “ cut “ the post which - between fun and serious - was saying that it was a shame that he stood up alive while it would have been much better being the other way around 😔😒 This is really sad to read from people , losing our humanity because we don’t like someone’s actions that we get the chance to watch when things like this and even worse happen daily millions or billions in the world , it’s really sad 😓

• Haha 1