Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Harley and her guy warming up

This is why I like her, the same way I started liking Gina when she moved there with her bf. If she was fake, like pretty much the rest of the cast, she would be at that party in b5. I'm sorry to be saying this and hope to not be offending anyone who likes those kinds of parties/ shows, but rlc prefers to give highlight to fake show girls.

Ā 

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

This is why I like her. If she was fake, like pretty much the rest of the cast, she would be at that party in b5. I'm sorry to be saying this and hope to not be offending anyone who likes those kinds of parties/ shows

Ā 

I don't see how it would be wrong to go and party at B5
On the other hand I do not see why she would go to B5 so far, she has never been very close to the other girls, knowing that her real friends who are Olivia and Ulyana are not present either, just like Fiora

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't see how it would be wrong to go and party at B5
On the other hand I do not see why she would go to B5 so far, she has never been very close to the other girls, knowing that her real friends who are Olivia and Ulyana are not present either, just like Fiora

Well, this party at b5 isn't being so bad (at least for now), let's admit. But you know what I mean, I guess. Rlc likes to give highlight to fake show girls (and fake guest guys) and fake parties/ shows, and I thought this was going to be another one of those. And Harley is a tenant who acts normally and naturally in front the cams, without forgetting to give us still good, natural moments (solo or with her guy/ supposed bf). And even when she is with friends around she doesn't act fake at all, like almost the rest of them. For a newcomer and for a girl who just arrived in the project, she got along very well with the cams since day 1 and very naturally. And it was a shame that Gina ended up leaving. She was starting to follow the same path of naturalness of Harley (from what I've seen) and was starting to become an excellent tenant since the first day she left the villa and moved there. I can say the same about Carla and Yanai. People who didn't have to fake act, but brought good moments and good meetings with excellent guests. And I just hope rlc gives more highlight to Harley, because she definitely deserves it IMHO

33 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, this party at b5 isn't being so bad (at least for now), let's admit. But you know what I mean, I guess. Rlc likes to give highlight to fake show girls (and fake guest guys) and fake parties/ shows, and I thought this was going to be another one of those. And Harley is a tenant who acts normally and naturally in front the cams, without forgetting to give us still good, natural moments (solo or with her guy/ supposed bf). And even when she is with friends around she doesn't act fake at all, like almost the rest of them. For a newcomer and for a girl who just arrived in the project, she got along very well with the cams since day 1 and very naturally. And it was a shame that Gina ended up leaving. She was starting to follow the same path of naturalness of Harley (from what I've seen) and was starting to become an excellent tenant since the first day she left the villa and moved there. I can say the same about Carla and Yanai. People who didn't have to fake act, but brought good moments and good meetings with excellent guests. And I just hope rlc gives more highlight to Harley, because she definitely deserves it IMHO

Gina was herself always , she never faked anything , a girl who considers life fun and letā€™s enjoy šŸ˜‡ for her age , all of her actions are justified by me .. she fall deeply and crazy for Bruno , another real life story which I think grew up her even more .. I donā€™t know if she ever reappears ( i believe she will being a local , after all RLC wanted to show to us that she was alright bringing her on cameras in B1 Ā just a couple of days after the police incident ) , I believe RLC helped her grow in a ā€œ strange way ā€œ with the situations she lived and experienced ā€¦ People original like Gina , like Harley , they make RLC worth to watch many times .Ā