Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

25 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Do Harley and this guy have sex on camera? If I hadn't seen my GF in a few days, I would think sex would happen. 

They have done and quite nice 5-6 times I believe , maybe more .

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Harley must be wanting to bate, but she must be affraid that Fiora arives at any moment and she gets caught by her. She keeps looking around 😅

Don't know what's to be ashamed of they both have the same coordinates.  :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What, like 1 out of a 100 visits? If you know everything Moos how many times has this guy brought food? 

I do not know and to tell you the truth I do not have a great interest in knowing it
You asked if harley's boyfriend ever came with provisions i told you yes
ditto for Fiora's boyfriend

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not know and to tell you the truth I do not have a great interest in knowing it
You asked if harley's boyfriend ever came with provisions i told you yes
ditto for Fiora's boyfriend

I've seen this guy arrive 4 times and the only thing he brought in those 4 times was a six pack of beer once. No fucking food. Now I've seen Fiora's guy bring food many times and not just to this apartment. I want these women to be stronger, to not be so fucking submissive and to make demands on their BF's. It's a sign of respect. 

19 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I've seen this guy arrive 4 times and the only thing he brought in those 4 times was a six pack of beer once. No fucking food. Now I've seen Fiora's guy bring food many times and not just to this apartment. I want these women to be stronger, to not be so fucking submissive and to make demands on their BF's. It's a sign of respect. 

you forget a very important thing, they do not have the same culture as you, that means that they do not work in the same way as the Americans or the Europeans
we could see it with a lot of different couples over time

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you forget a very important thing, they do not have the same culture as you, that means that they do not work in the same way as the Americans or the Europeans
we could see it with a lot of different couples over time

I didn't forget Moos. Years ago someone on CC was gracious enough to post a link to a BBC special on the life many Russian women have when growing up. It opened my eyes. I have a lot more to say on the matter but it's better I just let it pass as the blog is liable to go crazy. 😀