Fiora, Harley (2022) #1

40 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Harley acts more naturally. She should leave there or somewhere else permanently, like Leora in Prague

They just need to bring somehow , someway all these 4 girls together once again , this was a fantastic move , it is a pity that due to a small stupidity it had to change and get unfortunately the current B1 situation . I could think the villa running from all 4 of them and make the right +- with girls …If Nelly and Bogdan stayed there for over a year , why not reunite the girls and put them in the villa indefinitely as it was the original plan ? They can provide entertainment , real life situations , friends , boyfriends , the whole package is there ..Let’s see.

• Sad 1

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

They just need to bring somehow , someway all these 4 girls together once again , this was a fantastic move , it is a pity that due to a small stupidity it had to change and get unfortunately the current B1 situation . I could think the villa running from all 4 of them and make the right +- with girls …If Nelly and Bogdan stayed there for over a year , why not reunite the girls and put them in the villa indefinitely as it was the original plan ? They can provide entertainment , real life situations , friends , boyfriends , the whole package is there ..Let’s see.

ulyana and fiora have produced some of the worst shows ive seen since ive been subscribed i would be rather keep those 2 apart ifthey are going to keep insulting everyones intelligence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, james deen said:

ulyana and fiora have produced some of the worst shows ive seen since ive been subscribed i would be rather keep those 2 apart ifthey are going to keep insulting everyones intelligence.

When nothing happens in the RLC world , there are people who at least want to watch shows . While in B2 , Fiora , Ulyana and Olivia plus Mimi at that time were responsible for some really crazy and kinky things . I agree that the “ production “ is funny to say the least . The problem is bigger than it looks , it happens almost nothing , almost anywhere . It is just masturbations and whenever the “ duty “ calls girls gathering together to produce laughable , unrealistic shows ( it was just a great one between Daniela & Olivia recently and the best I think after the sauna incident between Harley and Fiora ) .I enjoy watching B2 and whatever reality they make with the photograph sessions and the sexuality that both Lola and Anna have than all this “ no direction “ things .. 

I have said why this is happening ( it is a problem that has extended in whole RLC world due to the attitude of the top tenant in my  humble opinion .. ) , the girls aren’t stupid , they seem not to get enough and they make as much as to justify their presence . Nevertheless , whatever the shows and the stupidity , it is again only these 4 girls who produce shows and NOONE else ( Mila and Radislava and Daniela just minor exceptions )  , except what we recently saw with Lola and Kylie / Rus which was a lot due to heavy drinking and unpredictable “ horny feelings “ that were created with Rus being completely on fire and wanting to be satisfied . 

The product is stable , there aren’t people as surprises , it might be that due to the extreme omicron variant they are also a bit more careful( which I doubt ) but the whole feeling is that this current model isn’t bringing any positive results , at least here at the forum and any of us who comment , imagine for whoever is watching worldwide without posting here plus of course the numbers that show the truth and soon good friend Noldus will present i believe for December . 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When nothing happens in the RLC world , there are people who at least want to watch shows . While in B2 , Fiora , Ulyana and Olivia plus Mimi at that time were responsible for some really crazy and kinky things . I agree that the “ production “ is funny to say the least . The problem is bigger than it looks , it happens almost nothing , almost anywhere . It is just masturbations and whenever the “ duty “ calls girls gathering together to produce laughable , unrealistic shows ( it was just a great one between Daniela & Olivia recently and the best I think after the sauna incident between Harley and Fiora ) .I enjoy watching B2 and whatever reality they make with the photograph sessions and the sexuality that both Lola and Anna have than all this “ no direction “ things .. 

I have said why this is happening ( it is a problem that has extended in whole RLC world due to the attitude of the top tenant in my  humble opinion .. ) , the girls aren’t stupid , they seem not to get enough and they make as much as to justify their presence . Nevertheless , whatever the shows and the stupidity , it is again only these 4 girls who produce shows and NOONE else ( Mila and Radislava and Daniela just minor exceptions )  , except what we recently saw with Lola and Kylie / Rus which was a lot due to heavy drinking and unpredictable “ horny feelings “ that were created with Rus being completely on fire and wanting to be satisfied . 

The product is stable , there aren’t people as surprises , it might be that due to the extreme omicron variant they are also a bit more careful( which I doubt ) but the whole feeling is that this current model isn’t bringing any positive results , at least here at the forum and any of us who comment , imagine for whoever is watching worldwide without posting here plus of course the numbers that show the truth and soon good friend Noldus will present i believe for December . 

This is why I say Harley acts much more naturally. And I like that naturalness, despite the pros of the shows which you've mentioned, like the fact that the production is funny. And IMHO that's why she should take this apt all for her and someone else (like a friend of hers, or even her boyfriend), like mike suggested. It is a perfect house for her, since it doesn't seem like a COV apt at all, but more like a roommates/ singles/ couples. She doesn't fake act and she even does some good natural bates. I don't know if she's still sheepish because of being kind of new in the project or whatever it is, but she is one of the bast out there from the rest of the cast, and she should have more prominance on RLC.

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Dit is waarom ik zeg dat Harley veel natuurlijker handelt. En ik hou van die natuurlijkheid, ondanks de voordelen van de shows die je noemde, zoals het feit dat de productie grappig is. En daarom zou Harley dit alles voor haar en iemand anders (zoals een vriend van haar, of zelfs haar vriend) moeten beschouwen, zoals Mike suggereerde. Het is een perfect huis voor haar, omdat het helemaal geen COV-apt lijkt, maar meer een huisgenoten / koppels. Ook doet ze geen nep-act en lijkt ze zelfs goede natuurlijke bates. Ik weet niet of ze nog steeds schaapachtig is omdat ze een beetje nieuw is in het project of wat het ook is, maar ze is een van de bast van de rest van de cast, en ze zou meer bekendheid moeten krijgen op RLC.

idd alles wat fiora doet is gespeeld en zo nep  harley is puur  en doet geen nep dingen alles wat harley doet is natuurlijk en ben er van overtuigd als fiora weg is dat dit een erg goed appartement zal worden dus rlc gooi die fiora eruit  kijk nu harley is nog een minuut weg of haar lelijke vriend is er al weer die heeft op de uit kijk gestaan en heeft harley zien gaan en hij is nu al weer binnen wat een troest koppel is dit

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

idd alles wat fiora doet is gespeeld en zo nep  harley is puur  en doet geen nep dingen alles wat harley doet is natuurlijk en ben er van overtuigd als fiora weg is dat dit een erg goed appartement zal worden dus rlc gooi die fiora eruit  kijk nu harley is nog een minuut weg of haar lelijke vriend is er al weer die heeft op de uit kijk gestaan en heeft harley zien gaan en hij is nu al weer binnen wat een troest koppel is dit

I wouldn't mind if she started living there with her bf, as long as she gave us good natural moments, like Gina started doing with her bf. And that is a perfect house for a couple, and Harley would fit perfectly there with her bf or even a friend of hers, other than Fiora or another fake girl IMHO.

19 minutes ago, costa049 said:

This is why I say Harley acts much more naturally. And I like that naturalness, despite the pros of the shows which you've mentioned, like the fact that the production is funny. And IMHO that's why she should take this apt all for her and someone else (like a friend of hers, or even her boyfriend), like mike suggested. It is a perfect house for her, since it doesn't seem like a COV apt at all, but more like a roommates/ singles/ couples. She doesn't fake act and she even does some good natural bates. I don't know if she's still sheepish because of being kind of new in the project or whatever it is, but she is one of the bast out there from the rest of the cast, and she should have more prominance on RLC.

Since day 1 , you could tell that she had no problem with the cameras , she’s one of the newcomers that seems to be totally fine with being in front of them . She still has been part of a major show with Fiora ( very nice 😊) but in my humble opinion , I don’t think the guy she has is anything serious despite coming out on cameras like this and her disappearances or behavior in general . I think if she was getting an apartment like COV she would soon become boring like all couples , this concept for her works perfectly fine , it is just the wrong apartment as I have repeatedly said .

She’s well experienced with sex , she knows what she does but for me , when you change the year ( both her and Fiora ) without the guys next to them , it is just fun mostly and then anything serious .As always , a personal opinion and interpretation of what’s seen on cameras 😇

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since day 1 , you could tell that she had no problem with the cameras , she’s one of the newcomers that seems to be totally fine with being in front of them . She still has been part of a major show with Fiora ( very nice 😊) but in my humble opinion , I don’t think the guy she has is anything serious despite coming out on cameras like this and her disappearances or behavior in general . I think if she was getting an apartment like COV she would soon become boring like all couples , this concept for her works perfectly fine , it is just the wiring apartment as I have repeatedly said .

She’s well experienced with sex , she knows what she does but for me , when you change the year ( both her and Fiora ) without the guys next to them , it is just fun mostly and then anything serious .As always , a personal opinion and interpretation of what’s seen on cameras 😇

I get your point, and I agree with you at some point (excuse the redundancy), but I still say that, in any way (couples, singles COV or whatever), she definitely deserves prominence on the project. She, for a "newbie" (if I can say like this), immediately got along naturally well in front of the cameras since the beginning as you said and she doesn't do anything fake, apparently, but still provides very good moments, from what I and other people here (and I suppose you also agree) have been observing

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I get your point, and I agree with you at some point (excuse the redundancy), but I still say that, in any way (couples, singles COV or whatever), she definitely deserves prominence on the project. She, for a "newbie" (if I can say like this), immediately got along naturally well in front of the cameras since the beginning as you said and she doesn't do anything fake, apparently, but still provides very good moments, from what I and other people here (and I suppose you also agree) have been observing

She’s one of the best  girls we have seen as newcomers , compare her to Nana , Radislava , who currently are “ newcomers “ and there you have it . Harley is a big asset for RLC and that’s  why it is ridiculous that RLC has her sleeping on a couch in a LR 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Vriend? 🤔

harley is veel nachten weg dan is ze bij haar vriend geloof ik ook wel wie wil er met fiora in huis wonen  fiora is nooit in de nacht weg omdat haar vriend nog bij zijn ouders woont en geen werk heeft