Leora - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, taxio said:

When is Paul's arrival scheduled? Will Eva and Paul come together?

Unknown. In every aspect. The only regularly mentioned thing is something to do with Eva, the beginning of February, and arrival in part at least by road. To be totally honest, i don't know if Paul is as much part of this. She may only get 50% of what she wishes.

There's so many confusing pieces of the whole thing that it is full of contradictions. Even those of us in 'the know' still can't properly work things out yet. And that goes as well for whatever is happening/Not happening with LB too. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Unknown. In every aspect. The only regularly mentioned thing is something to do with Eva, the beginning of February, and arrival in part at least by road. To be totally honest, i don't know if Paul is as much part of this. She may only get 50% of what she wishes.

Then again she may get nothing at all.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Desconocido. En todos los aspectos. Lo único que se menciona regularmente es algo relacionado con Eva, principios de febrero, y llegada, al menos en parte, por carretera. Para ser totalmente honesto, no sé si Paul es una parte tan importante de esto. Es posible que solo obtenga el 50% de lo que desea.

gracias, por aclarármelo

• Thanks 1

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

a great monday for everyone

with family and friends

03/01/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

In all the times I've ever seen Leora I have never ever heard her laugh. Never.

According to some people she laughs every time she goes to the bank to check her account ! 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2