Masha - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

Recently there was some comments about a few websites that post some of the videos people in this forum might find of interest.  Without naming them here, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to avoid all the pop-ups, and redirects that plague especially one of them. I already use AdBlock Plus and it seems to stop between 10 and 13 pop-ups on every page, but any click on the page still opens a new tab and redirects the first one to a spam site.  It seems to have gotten worse.  At one time it would only happen five or six times before the video would open, lately it can take many dozens of times.  I tried to sign up for the site, but the reCAPTCHA function needed to continue is disabled.
Any help will be appreciated.  Thank you.

5 hours ago, Zombywoof said:

Recently there was some comments about a few websites that post some of the videos people in this forum might find of interest.  Without naming them here, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to avoid all the pop-ups, and redirects that plague especially one of them. I already use AdBlock Plus and it seems to stop between 10 and 13 pop-ups on every page, but any click on the page still opens a new tab and redirects the first one to a spam site.  It seems to have gotten worse.  At one time it would only happen five or six times before the video would open, lately it can take many dozens of times.  I tried to sign up for the site, but the reCAPTCHA function needed to continue is disabled.

Download Brave Browser.  You'll have better luck on those sites that produce pop ups.  It may not eliminate them all but they'll go to a separate browser page that can just be closed by click X to close the page.

• Upvote 1

the qualities of Elvis are not in the technical field
Masha says Alessandro knows how to do it ........ (I think it was about the coffee machine)
from my comment you can see: there is actually nothing special to report, because at the moment both of them are very busy with themselves.
I hope there will be more "ordinary life" here soon. 🤷‍♂️

23 hours ago, Zombywoof said:

it might not be a viable site

do a search on the name only and notice the results

hot....