Masha - Home Activities (2022) #1

Noldus

12 hours ago, curious101 said:

I haven't logged in for a long time. I see Masha always finds a dick to sit on. And usually not the same guy. 😊

Hey curious, she been sitting on and every other thing imaginable with this dick of late. Another boy toy who will have his heart or his Johnson broken in time

Looks like it's house cleaning day for Leora. Don't know if I'm supposed to talk about her in the Masha blog. Got in trouble for that once. Wish it was like the old days on RLC where everyone talked about anything that was going on at the time on the same chat 😒

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the cats are a bit scared since the New Year’s “ conquest “ by the hairdressers gang and they are hiding the last days ..or maybe I haven’t watched so carefully 🙄

I'd hide from that lot!...😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, curious101 said:

Looks like it's house cleaning day for Leora. Don't know if I'm supposed to talk about her in the Masha blog. Got in trouble for that once. Wish it was like the old days on RLC where everyone talked about anything that was going on at the time on the same chat 😒

Few people will make a complaint that something about someone else is referred in a different topic .Even if a post like yours is made , it might be some back and forth messages and that’s it .Anyone who isn’t part of the “ cult “ knows that there’s only that topic ( Leora’s ) that anything which more or less regularly is commented at the rest of the topics and treated with a certain respect despite the variety of opinions and some heat indeed at times  , isn’t allowed to be presented there unless applying to the “ cultists “ rules .. Anyway , the joke there is fading more and more and when inevitably the repeated situation reaches the limit , the “ BANG “ will be make an impact at the whole site , it’s just mathematics .

5 hours ago, curious101 said:

Yeah, I see she's been a busy girl. Good for us voyeurs to see, but I hope this guy doesn't think she is serious about him. There's probably a bigger dick out there to conquer. 😊

He seems like a nice kid, and hung like a 🐎 🐴.  He might be just out for some fun like she is. Then nobody heart, or cock will be broken.

• Haha 2